+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I pull to much threat

I pull to much threat

Well I had tanked from lvl 1-69 once I hit 70 I picked up duel spec and started just que as dps that away I can run some quest get some cash and dps a little.

So I started running random instances and it seems like every group I die 5 to 6 times per run because I pull off the tank even after waiting.

Last night I had myself at 1k to 1.4k on dps at lvl 71 I know this isnt greatest but still doing good. Except I was pulling of a dk then a druid almost every pull and dying, their tps was only about 500 as when I tank i can push over 1k tps.

I really like the dps but I hate the dying. Should I switch to a fury build ? right now im using kind of a pvp arms build. Should I wait long before going in.

Please throught out some ideas for me thank you.

Stop dpsing in protective stance O.o

True Knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
    Agg's tanking guide

Watch your threat and start auto-swinging when you get close. If there is a marked target, hit it. If not, set the tank as your focus and attack his(her) target.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

Omen + pay attention = win. Only hit the target the tank is on and if you get close to his threat switch to something else for a bit and come back

+ Reply to Thread