+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is it worth it

Is it worth it

For icc i figured for tanking it would be better to be mitigation because of the dodge reduce correct me if I'm wrong. But anyways for pally tanking is good to put STR gems or just stack stam. Ive heard for pallys its better just to stack stam but idk. Im looking for more advice

Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

double post!

ok thanks

use stamina , you wont have any threat problems in icc anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Beleran View Post
    use stamina , you wont have any threat problems in icc anyway
    But i wasnt using str for threat well thats a plus but i was using it for the block it gives because i want to be a mitigation tank if thats the best for icc

Quote Originally Posted by kumba View Post
    But i wasnt using str for threat well thats a plus but i was using it for the block it gives because i want to be a mitigation tank if thats the best for icc
    Look at your gear and see how much strength already comes on it...Let me put it this way, if you go into ICC looking to stack block value or other mitigation, you're going to die.

how come ima die

You won't have enough health to take large unmitigated hits, your healers won't have time to react to spike damage, and you'll fall flat on your face. Use the google link above and look for effective health or avoidance arguments. There's pages upon pages of info on this site and by not searching for it you are definitely gimping yourself.

Ok man thanks for the advice i'll google it later so your suggesting i should just stack all stam? and sorry i didnt search for it first time being here this is way better then elitist jerks

Don't worry about googling it so much, just scroll up to the top of this page and use the search. There's plenty of threads for gearing for ICC around.

Quote Originally Posted by kumba View Post
    how come ima die
    I got hit for 28k then immediately just over a second later for another 23k damage in ICC on festergut last night. There was a 5 second parcel of time where I took 100k damage. The damage on Rotface was similar. I have more armor than our paladin, so he was actually getting hit harder, but we have so much stam and armor that it didn't matter and keeping up tanks wasn't an issue at all. Going for block and avoidance will get you killed, period.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

+ Reply to Thread