+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Next Gear Choice?

Next Gear Choice?

I currently have 74 Frost Emblems burning a hole in my pocket and really not sure where to spend them next. I was thinking T10 gloves, then thought go for the cloak, then the trinket looks nice, etc..

All the content is currently accessible to my warrior, including the new wing. Just need to get in there this week.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you,

Lorrenn, Hellscream

Currently the tier 10 gear for warriors is wonderful. Having two pieces = more aggro. With four, it's more survivability. It's mostly of choice for what you want. Get the item that gives you the best stats. So if you need more health and survivability, get the Corroded Skeleton Key. If you want the set bonus, get tier 10 and etc.

With the new arena season coming out which means a new VoA boss that gives out possible tier 10, I'd say get something else besides tier 10 if you don't mind waiting for the bonus.

The T10 gloves are simply not worth it when the offset frost gloves are much better. In your case I would grab the belt followed by the cloak then the off set chest and gloves. The offset pieces are incredible with all of the extra armor they bring to the table and the T10 bonuses are simply just lack luster. The offset pieces are also BiS till heroic versions.

I would grab the T10 2pc bonus after you get the offset pieces with the shoulders and helm since they aren't easily upgraded by frost or crafted gear. After that get the crafted pieces. The T10 4pc is so situational and the crafted and emblem gear are such big upgrades it simply isn't worth it. Get the trinket as one of your last pieces, overall if you take in the armor gains you will be getting by all of the other pieces it is a very small upgrade in terms of EH and it isn't even BiS in normal modes.

For you the best emblem order would be since you already have the T10 shoulders

1. Belt

2. Cloak

3. Gloves

4. Chest

5. T10 Helm

6. Crafted Legs

7. Crafted Boots

8. Trinket
    Last edited by krc; 01-06-2010 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostglaive View Post
    Currently the tier 10 gear for warriors is wonderful. Having two pieces = more aggro. With four, it's more survivability. It's mostly of choice for what you want. Get the item that gives you the best stats. So if you need more health and survivability, get the Corroded Skeleton Key. If you want the set bonus, get tier 10 and etc.
    I'm sorry, but I just don't agree with you again. I 100% agree with krc. Warrior T10 isn't that Great.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

+ Reply to Thread