Hello, I've currently decided to dust off my Shaman and get him ready for raiding, he's been sitting pretty at level 80 now for quite some time.

I'm quite happy with my talent specification, and I'm quite confident on how to gear him - where I do fall short is Glpyphing. I don't really know what I'm doing.

I'll do my best to provide information as to my healing style, and my talent build to assist any who may wish to give advice.

Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft
Oragoh's Healing Build

I tend to cast Earth Shield on the tank, followed by a Riptide (if there isn't a Lifetapping Warlock, if there is, I tend to Riptide the Warlock so I can just let them do what they're doing, I ofcourse don't do that at the expense of the tank), I prefer to use Lesser Healing Wave rather then Healing Wave - I ofcourse do use Chain Heal when there are multiple people taking damage - though I do prefer to spam Lesser Healing Wave is there is consistent damage going on through whole groups, as I can heal for more, with quick, low cost mana heals, usually find that if I try to cast a Chain Heal - either the tank, or the DPS has died before I've got it off, so Lesser Healing Wave avoids that. I use Flametounge, Stoneskin, Mana Spring and Wrath of Air, using Earthliving Weapon, obviously.

I hope this is enough information and I thank you in advance for any advice you can give!