+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paladin - what spec after a long break!

Paladin - what spec after a long break!

hello guys im back now from a long break from wow after ulduar, and i just wonder what spec. i should use in TOC & ICC and what i should think about, about my gear and spec from now on!
    best regards wiild

my armory : The World of Warcraft Armory

This is the spec I use.

Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Though I have seen allot of paladins recently specing a bit deeper into ret for threat.

Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

I've never done this so I'm not sure if the third Tier of the Ret tree is correct.

still dont get the "hard on" with the ret "crusade" buff... never had any problems with threat in icc raid or any of the raids before, why go wild all of a sudden with "omfg 6% more dmg & 5% crit"... about the tree you have, i dont see the advantage in 20 sec reduced cd stun(hammer of justice) and heart of the crusader VS dinity.

about the gear you now have plenty of work to do with full T9 set you can grab, plus the icc 5 man instances cute rewards.
    1, 2, 3, 4, q, shift+e, i has agroo, smoke, cofee, 2, 3, 4, q, 6, loot boss.

Divinity has shown to be of very little, if any, use. When you need it the most, it is weak. When you don't need it, it is strongly wasteful.

Crusade vs Seals of the Pure used to be more controversial, but now it's very simple.
    1) Against Demon-Humanoid-Undead mobs, Crusade is better than seals of the pure. Against non DUH mobs, Crusade is worse than Seals of the Pure by a smaller margin than the DUH gap.
    2) Vindication is an AMAZING damage reduction talent. As powerful, if not more powerful, than judgments of the just.
    3) Speccing Crusade gives you more freedom to, for example, pickup Pursuit of Justice.

The mainstream crusade specs, currently, are derivative of this: Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

My personal take on that spec is to get PoJ instead of more crit, and Judgment on the free glyph slot.
    An alternative spec(excellent for aoe tanking) is Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

+ Reply to Thread