+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which neck piece?

Which neck piece?

With The Arbiter's Muse - Item - World of Warcraft I have around 150 more hp and more armor, but only at 20 expertise.

With Endurance of the Infernal - Item - World of Warcraft I'm expertise soft capped at least which helps being parry hasted less. I have a little less EH and less strength, but my threat is a bit better, and my (although miniscule) avoidance is a tiny bit higher.

However I don't have any threat issues at all, but everytime i see a dodge or parry it frustrates me, plus the parry haste reason.

unless threat is an issue go with the arbiter's muse for more EHP. You can always switch to expertise/stam food to hit the expertise cap.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Recipe: Rhinolicious Wormsteak - Item - World of Warcraft yields 4.88% expertise SKILL (according to rating buster in-game).
    Guardian's Dreadstone - Item - World of Warcraft yields 1 expertise SKILL. You need at least 1 red/purple gem to activate your meta, this is a fine option.

so depending on the fraction over 20 you have you should be at 26 SKILL.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

As those who posted before me said I would suggest getting the expertise from another source. Arbiter's is such an amazing EH piece that it's hard to use something else. Still trying to ninja a heroic version of it lol.

True Knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
    Agg's tanking guide

+ Reply to Thread