+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BM hunter

BM hunter

Hello, one of my hunters in the guild I am in, is trying to find some advice on how to improve her dps (excpet changing to MM or survival). Currently in 10 mans she is around 3,5-4k and 25 mans 4,5-5k.
    Here is her armory link. The World of Warcraft Armory

Thanxs alot in advance

Nobody has any advice for BM hunters ?

Based on gear and spec, I don't think there's much more dps she can squeeze out. In fact if one runs her in the www.femaledwarf.com, spreadsheet she is really doing very, very well. In fact, most BM hunters I've seen have a tough time breaking 2.5K.

If she wants to increase dps, then Survival or MM really is the only alternative.

Wharfrat

The World of Warcraft Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoku View Post
    Nobody has any advice for BM hunters ?
    After their initial nerf from uberness in WotLK, most raiding hunters went to SV or MM. Up-to-date advice for BM may be harder to find.

It's not so much up to date information is lacking, as just the reality of the situation - BM has a tough time competing with Sur and MM in end game raiding. It's a great leveling spec, but for damage output it's just not in the league with the other two. I don't think it's fair, but that's the way the game is now.

One of the best places to start looking for informatin is www.outdps.com - a good hunter website

Ok Thanx a lot for the info, and sorry for the late reply

+ Reply to Thread