+ Reply to Thread

Thread: is this ok?

is this ok?

im a frost DK tank, im dual wealding 2 1h weps (Falric's Wrist-Chopper and Red Sword of Courage) and im just wundering if its ok that im using (Falric's Wrist-Chopper) cus it has the 31 shield block rating

No it is not ok.

True Knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
    Agg's tanking guide

Whats the alternative? Using Red Sword of Courage and a 17 Pound Catfish? Yes, using it is better than using nothing. But if you really want advice you have to let people know what the options are.

its eather that or a wep in my bank (The Horseman's Baleful Blade)

If you're too lazy to link the items from wowhead, then I'm too lazy to look them up

Use the best items you have available at the time. Make a list of loot you want and where it drops from. Farm that content until you get your new upgrades.

the axe is acceptable but subpar for a DK to use. That is a warrior/paladin tanking weapon.
    We will skip dps weapons for this discussion and I'll show what tanking weapons would be better to use over the Falric's Wrist-Chopper - Item - World of Warcraft

And I'll make it easy and just use weapons from 5-Mans with one raid drop thrown in.
    Rimefang's Claw - Item - World of Warcraft from Heroic Pit of Saron.
    Titanguard - Item - World of Warcraft from FL in 25-Uld.
    Lucky Old Sun - Item - World of Warcraft from Regular Forge of Souls.
    Peacekeeper Blade - Item - World of Warcraft from Heroic Trial of the Champion.
    Axe of the Sen'jin Protector - Item - World of Warcraft or Teldrassil Protector - Item - World of Warcraft from 25 Champion's Seal - Item - World of Warcraft

+ Reply to Thread