+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury Warrior- Which trinket to use

Fury Warrior- Which trinket to use

Hi I am currently hit capped but i am wondering whether using Mark of Supremacy - Item - World of Warcraft instead of Banner of Victory - Item - World of Warcraft could increase my dps by missing less white hits. Also i am wondering what % of armour penetration is good to have. also any other advice would be great because I have just swaped my main spec from prot to fury because i got bored of tanking and my new guild needs me as dps.

Wow armoury link The World of Warcraft Armory

IMO stick with Banner of Victory, generally fury warriors who have an arpen trinket will gem for arpen to get to 100% arpen with trinket proc.

i beg to differ... your hit is way too low... the Mark of Supremacy, being a gimp trink may provide the +hit you will need as Fury warrior...

as for ArP, 721 Armor penetration rating (passive) will bring you to 100% during proc.
    if you're seriously raiding, i would regem some and put in epic quality gems and gont gimp out on the enchants, even if it is just a T9 glove...

NES will give you 48.44% ArP on proc
    2pc T9 will give you 6%

hence, you have 54.44% ArP on proc...
    since you're Fury, 10% from battle stance don't count, right?

and DUDE! you got 2 gathering skills... gold should not be an issue, right? upgrade thems gems and chants...

=P

so you need some ~45% to come from your gear and food...

i suggest you get either RAWR or Landsoul's spreadsheet and play around with some of the gemming and enchants... also i'm an arms warrior but last i heard hit is mighty important for Fury...

best would be able to cap the hit and try not to use the Mark of Supremacy..

cheers...

Edit:

ok, as i've said, i'm an arms warrior... it seems that you have 3/3 in precision, check if it means that you can roll with 5% hitrating in your character sheet. if so, then go use Banner, not Mark...
    Last edited by TheBigApe; 01-05-2010 at 06:54 AM.
    monkey see... monkey do...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigApe View Post
    i beg to differ... your hit is way too low... the Mark of Supremacy, being a gimp trink may provide the +hit you will need as Fury warrior...
    He is fury not arms all he needs is 164.

2pc T9 will give you 6%
    Again he is fury not arms, he get 2% crit by being in zerker all the time

and DUDE! you got 2 gathering skills... gold should not be an issue, right? upgrade thems gems and chants...
    Absolutely correct !!

so you need some ~45% to come from your gear and food...
    He will need 53% to come from gear + food

i suggest you get either RAWR or Landsoul's spreadsheet
    Very Solid Advice

Important things if you are missing: Expertise cap is 26/26. Get there. Hit cap is 164 as mentioned with 3/3 precision. Get there.

Also as a general rule of thumb: If you are around 48% ArP with gear alone, you should start gemming it to get to 53% and get an ArP trinket (like Needle Encrusted Scorpion) so you hit 100% with proc. Other than that, you sacrifice a lot of AP to get ArP and it just isn't worth it.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

thanks for clearing that up for me gabbu...
    monkey see... monkey do...

+ Reply to Thread