+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury warrior frustration...

Fury warrior frustration...

Hello guys and thanks in advance for all the tips

I have been playing fury since i created my character years back, but i still struggle to catch up with the guilds arms warrior in singel target dps.

Sure i do 15k on kologarn if i cleave (with glyph) and sure i am on top overall dmg in icc (cause i use cleave on trash and do 12k+), But i cannot seem to do singel target dmg.

Well its good to clear way to bosses, but atm im scared i will not get picked for raids because my singel target is so low.

Changes i have done lately is to get 51% armpen and a Trinket to proc to get it to 100%. Im using grim toll at the moment. I also have Banner of Victory and the new one from icc'heroics Needle-Encrusted Scorpion.
    I tested them all for 4 hours in total to be sure to see wich one was more helpfull and i must say Banner of Victory procs as much as my Greatnes card, Grimmy is good because im low on hit if not using it, but the Scorpion just wount proc.. so pretty useless for armpen procs, good for crit though..

The thing is im talking to warriors in Experience and they tell me Fury should be better than arms in singel target, but im constantly 1k-2k behind the arms warrior even with similare gear ><.

I have tried different specs, also to put points into enraged instead of commanding presence, but that dont sem to lift my dps neighter, seems to lower it actually ><. IF anyone can look me up on armory and give me a pointer id be VERY happy! been struggling for a looong time. i am pretty sure i got the basics covered. i use ww and BS whenever they are off cd and instant slam when it procs, HS when im high on rage and rest is on cd...
    (been experimenting with stancedancing also as it seem a lot of good fury warriors have points in tactical mastery).

HELP!!

The World of Warcraft Armory

Really not much we can do without some actual numbers. Post a parse or two (preferably WoL) so that we can see your rotation etc.

One thing I would mention right off the bat is that you seem to be hurting yourself using Grim Toll having hit up around 261 when you only need 164+ as fury. I would use the Scorpion or Mjolnir if I were you. Also I would replaced that ranged weap since it is also itemized for hit when there are better options out there.

Gear wise everything looks good (armory is not showing a couple pieces but unless they are a dagger and spell caster ring I think you are fine), spec wise I don't see anything glaring either. I would pull 3 points out of demo shout and drop them on cleave though... but that is preference. Glyph wise it looks fine too. The only place I could see a break-down would be your missing Slam! procs. Do you have an audible alert?
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MellvarTank View Post
    Gear wise everything looks good (armory is not showing a couple pieces but unless they are a dagger and spell caster ring I think you are fine), spec wise I don't see anything glaring either. I would pull 3 points out of demo shout and drop them on cleave though... but that is preference. Glyph wise it looks fine too. The only place I could see a break-down would be your missing Slam! procs. Do you have an audible alert?
    thanks for the feedback.

Yes the 5/5 demo shout i specced to help the raid for Icc25 4th boss (that tough orc), but normaly i do have 3 in cleave, it boosts my aoe dramaticly to 15k.

As i stated i dont have any trubble beeing on top overall, but i want to get higher on singel target dmg. I use slamalert or Bloodsourge, but they both seem bugged as they no longer play a sound, so i have to watch for it. nomather, i still find myelf to low. I do only have two t9.5 pices so i only get the first setbonus but does that matehr a lot since the other items i replaced them with (the helm,gloves and razorplate) are of higher quality?

i do however lack a decent armpen trinket as mine proc way to little (maybe im a bit low on crit?)

but il apriciate any feedback i can get, and if anyone sucessfully can top dps as fury warrior (or be close) i would not mind trying out their spec as i am confident i cannot push any more buttons any faster to slug those numbers.

/cheer

Dunno about the others but with recent updates MSBT proc notifications work including Bloodsurge. I use it for my off-spec Fury.

Ok it all seems sorted at the moment.

I did a run in uludar and got Mjolnirs runestone wich si much more Steady than the NES comming to procs.

I now rughly sit on 55% armpen and keep strenght all i can after that.

I also have aquired Bryntoll, but not using it cause the stats i will lose is lovering my dps more than increasing due to the powerfull hits from bryntoll.

Im pretty good at the moment, and stearing forward towards shadowmournes edge ^^ just a few saronites short now, but il get there..(feell ike a little kid on christmas ><).

thanks for all the help! <--- me when i noticed i was top dps on Festergut icc25 with 9k

+ Reply to Thread