+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What should OI get with my emblems?

What should OI get with my emblems?

Hey guys, I am kindda in a dilema now... I already bought the cloak and have around 50 emblems (not that many, but slowly getting more) and I don't know if I should start saving some emblems to buy 2 pieces of t10 (Chest first with 95 emblems casue it will be a bigger upgrade, and then shoulders for 60 emblems, that will be a total of 155 Emblems! 0.O)

now, I am in doubt if I should do that, or first upgrade my current belt for this one that costs 60 emblems.

here's a item comparison of the belts.

I know that within a couple of weeks the new boss will come out, and the legs and hands will most likely drop there, so I rather not use the emblems for those just yet.

so what do you think? get belt, or save 155 emblems and get 2 t10 pieces?

Well, the belt once socketed will get you the following (presuming you put all +30 stam epics in, and you should)

822 armor
    630 stam

That's a massive EHP increase. Now yes you lose some dodge and hit..the hit's not a priority. And I'd take the EHP gains plus the DR and parry over a little dodge any day.

Looking at your other gear...t10.0 is honestly kinda lackluster. And you have either t9 or the non-set trimpuh pieces for the most part. The ONLY t10 piece that would be a signifigant update would be the chest. And given the amount of upgrade on each slot vs the amount of frost spent, the belt is still your best bet.

TL;DR? Get the belt.

Off-set items all the way. Which one you get depends on how much armor and stam you gain by upgrading.

ye, thanks for the help, what I wanted to hear really

will get the belt, then gloves.

Chest I will hopefully soon get the one from lady deathwhisper 10 man, hope it drops tonight.

+ Reply to Thread