+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Festergut and Rotface Pre-Release Guides

Festergut and Rotface Pre-Release Guides

This week marks the opening of the next wing of Icecrown Citadel, the Plague Works! Inside, you'll find three new encounters to challenge you: Festergut, Rotface, and Professor Putricide. If you're looking for a little extra edge this Tuesday (or Wednesday for our EU visitors), why not check out our pre-release strategy guides?

Festergut Pre-Release Guide
    Rotface Pre-Release Guide
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Good news everyone!

Lore assuming all goes well, when do you believe the strat videos for all three encounters will be up and available.
    Power overwhelming, strength never ending, life never fading, bring it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamhntr View Post
    Lore assuming all goes well, when do you believe the strat videos for all three encounters will be up and available.
    We aim for 16-24 hour release from the patch going live, ideally on the shorter end of that. Basically 24 hours from me writing this post we'd like to start getting movies up.

Not absolutely guaranteed in case there are major server or YouTube issues, but yeah. I pull all nighters to get this stuff coordinated.

Cheers Ciderhelm, I'll get the popcorn and drinks ready and rock up in my comfy chair.
    Power overwhelming, strength never ending, life never fading, bring it on.

Thanks so much. Any pre-release guide for the professor?

Professor was never released on the PTR except for 1 day and he was buggy, so there isn't any concrete information on him as far as we know.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    Professor was never released on the PTR except for 1 day and he was buggy, so there isn't any concrete information on him as far as we know.
    Yup. A Prof. P. guide could be done, but the information would be incredibly speculative (more so than my usual caveat). The damage amounts would invariably be wrong, and I wouldn't be surprised if the fight mechanics change both for the release and immediately after. There are a few posts on the ICC strategy page that list some of the raw abilities and some speculation on how to deal with them.

As soon as I can identify a working strat on the boss and get some clean numbers, I will have a guide up.

+ Reply to Thread