+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Frost Badge Gear Recommendations

Frost Badge Gear Recommendations

I know there are quite a few posts, but I'm around 100 frost badges and was wanting to know the biggest upgrade for me. (i have both brewfest trinkets, onyxia, and black heart available)

I was thinking cloak/belt or should I hold off as there are drops from icc?
    I have been using rawr to find the best upgrades for me, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right as it shows the 245 emblem tank trinket to be near bis and only provides 1800 armor. Or does it really add that much EH?

Here's a link to wow-heroes as i might log out in dps gear

WoW Heroes - World of Warcraft PvE character info & ratings

I would get the belt followed by the cloak to maximize EH per emblem. After that grab the offset hands, offset chest then go after the T10 2pc bonus with the shoulders and helmet.

I'd start with the cloak, the itemisation on it is slightly better than on the belt imo and you have a 213 cloak, compared to a 226 belt, although the belt does offer 3 gem slots, which is 2 more than your current one. Matter of personal preference I guess, but I'd go with cloak first. After these, chest or hands, more avoidance on the hands, but personal preference. Try to get a trinket "upgrade" through other means than emblems of frost, your emblems of frost are much better spent on every single other option there.

I would get the chest before the hand, don't worry about avoidance when you are spending your emblems. I like the chest because of the massive amounts of EH and that is by far BiS for normal modes and around the same value as the heroic chest, but I guess I could see taking the gloves earlier since they only cost 60 emblems.

Another one of these?

Take a look at what gear is available now, take a look at the upcoming gear from the next wing, take a look at the badge gear. Build a set out of those and see what stats are missing. That should make up your mind on which piece to buy.

when people say chest ..they mean the catalcysmic super duper omg whata lot of armor chest...rather than the base t10 chest.

i went for cloak first
    then chest
    then belt

which will take me til about june to muster the badges....
    Belgariad: EU : Lightnings Blade. Once a Tank. Always a Tank.

+ Reply to Thread