+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What would you do with this toon?

What would you do with this toon?

Hi,

I have this toon named Aggrenox which was my very first toon when I started playing, I got him to level 70 and didn't really accomplish much at that point. I rolled a priest on a different server and have had a much more successful "wow career" with the priest, and have learned a lot. Lately, however, I've been wanting to get back on my toon Aggrenox and deal out some warrior-style death. His gear sucks so bad though! I figure I need to respec his spec and then just run some randoms, but the queue times are kind of long on his server (20 mins, or LONGER at non-busy times). I need to get him some tank gear so I can cut down significantly on the queue time; what's the best way to get that tanking gear? What would you do?

-Dekadron / Aggrenox

quest and pick up some tank gear from the rewards.

http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f97/4...gear-list.html
    granted this guide is pre-toc so all that gear isn't on there. but it does show quest rewards and where they rank. doing those quests on your way to 80 will basically leave you set up to hit heroics the minute you ding. that when you jump into toc and the newer 5 mans to grab the better heroic loot.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

As Destru said, look over the guide so you can get the best quest rewards, and otherwise start to level up. Plan on making some of the crafted gear (or buying it) at 80, and start doing random heroics at that point. Even in crafted blues and a couple of epics you can easily get ready to tank regular heroics when you ding 80.

Once that starts, you'll be set as you get T9-level emblems flowing in for advanced gear. Get enough of it and you can move on to ToC 5 and then the new ICC 5 mans. Once you master them you're good for at least any 10 man raid in the game at this point.

thx for the quest list, that's perfect

You could also consider transferring him to your main's server and faction changing him...at the very least you can get the BoA gear.

+ Reply to Thread