+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Quick Slide from 75 to 80...Gear Advice?

The Quick Slide from 75 to 80...Gear Advice?

Little Miss Snot Face hit 75 last night. Spent the weekend working on rep and leveling Engineering (want some goggles I do!).

As I make the quick slide into 80, the question of gearing her is weighing on my mind. Where do I focus? Badge accumulation? Crafted gear? Specific quest drops? A little of all? Or do I just plow my way through the next five levels and wait till I hit level cap, like I did the last two times?

The problem is, I am currently undergeared and I am still working on getting a handle on all my spells and their rotations. Switched to Prot right before heading to Outlands so I spent more time as Ret then I have as Prot.

I just looked her up on WoW Heroes and it says I am geared enough to do AN and Old Kingdom. I guess that's possible, haven't tried them. Maybe they would be easy enough that I can run them a bunch to get badges and the experience? I was thinking I was going to have to run Nexus over and over again...which honestly would be fine...but this surprised me I guess.

Anyway, thanks in advance for the advice.

Vinn

PS: Forgot my Armory Profile

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...beard&n=Vinnee
    Last edited by Vinnee; 01-04-2010 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Forgot Armory Profile

Run reg's a whole lot. Get the craftable epics, then move into heroics. If you have some friends (or guildies) that can carry you through totc 5/5H, and the ICC dungeons, do it. You can get geared relatively quickly through running the new dungeons and farming those badges.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

And now, you can farm badges BEFORE you hit 80!

+ Reply to Thread