+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did I do right breaking up my 4 pc set?

Did I do right breaking up my 4 pc set?

I just broke up my 4 piece set last night by buying the supposed BIS hands for Fury warrior. I took off my T9.5 helm and bought the Truimph badge one to increase my ArP. I am now sitting at about 50% ArP and I think my hit and exp are ok. I still am unsure about the ArP goals i should be shooting for, so until I understand it more, im going to keep gemming for STR. I have no problems doing significant DPS and I even have to back off in 5 mans because my WW gets me in trouble. Especially in H HOR. LOL
    Any advice would be appreciated. Here is my armory link.
    The World of Warcraft Armory

Thanks,
    Packy

you should've been wearing the helm, shoulders, chest and legs for the fury 4pc already. the gloves were kinda meh since you could get almost half of your hit just from the helm, and use the gloves off anub 25. the frost badge gloves are slightly better than the heroic anub gloves, so they are a natural upgrade from the gloves you should've been using.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

I did have the 4 piece set and thats why I asked the question about changing it and breaking up my set bonus. My guild hasn't gotten to H Anub on 25 yet, so no hands there. My hit rating of 172 should be ok right? Since I have precision talented (3% hit), I shouldn't need to have much more than 162 hit. 26/26 expertise is right on the money. I will be running a few more raids this weekend and I will see how this build goes compared to last week.
    Thanks again.

even the anub 25 regular gloves were better for fury than the tier ones i think.the 4 pc might not seem like its good, but for fury (which spams hs most fights) and incite specced arms warriors its really good. im not breaking my 4pc until i can get the 2 pc t10 264 ilvl.

and yeh fury hit cap is only 5%, but more hit doesn't hurt. i find it smooths rage gen out a little more so when i go fury i use around 220-230 hit.

oh btw, you should look into redoing your build. 1 point in uw isn't going to make a difference, and any points in furious attacks is a waste for pve. i prefer 3/3 tactical mastery instead of iron will in my fury builds so i can have the exact rage i need when i switch to battle stance for shattering throw and when i throw rend on target.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

Ok I will look it over again and go back to my 4 pc set and wait til i get some of the T10 gear. Yeah I know the talents were a bit off. I was in a H TOC 10 run and we didn't have any MS for the PVP fight and I went and changed my talents on the fly and didn't change them back. I will look into that today.

Thanks for the advice.

+ Reply to Thread