+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DK tank mitiligation / losing too much HP on heroics/ raids with good gear .

DK tank mitiligation / losing too much HP on heroics/ raids with good gear .

Hello

Im investing alot of time in improving my DK tank's gear, I have a decent set of gear ( can check Zevel on stormscale at armory) . yet i keep on getting alot of dmg , this could not be becaus DK's dont have a shield or some theory like that...

Im using a 2 hander to tank.
    I got 3 sets of gear which i keep on taking good ammount of dmg at all 3 :

In one set of gear I have 41k HP unbuffed with 25.55% dodge 21.59% parry. maybe i should gem less HP on my gear or use dodge trinkets instead of 170HP trinkets ?

On other set I have 39k HP unbuffed with 27.77% dodge 21.59% parry.

On the third set , im using duel wield weapons ( bonebreaker scepter/rimefangs claw) and i have 38.8K hp unbuffed with 28.75% dodge 23.40% parry. one hander has the gargoyle verision for 2 hander enchant , and on the other blade i enchanted parry enchant.

Here is my armory link : The World of Warcraft Armory

maybe someone can help me out , and make me feel like a tank in a group / raid group

would appreciate any sort of advice / help.

-zevel

What do you mean by "A lot of dmg" and what raids are you seeing this?

Your gear is comparable to mine and im doing just fine in Togc and ICC so far.

ALL tanks take it in the face in ICC if this is where your refering to, so cooldowns are your friend and healers with an attention span greater than a crack head gerbil.

Since im blood VP, IBF and trinkets are damn near always on cooldown when fighting bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by zevel View Post
    would appreciate any sort of advice / help.
    Actually read this as requested so you don't post in the wrong forum again: http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f56/4...e-posting.html

Moved.
    Got a question? Try here: Evil Empire Guides and here: Tankspot Guides and Articles Library first!

Quote Originally Posted by Noirangel_alleria View Post
    What do you mean by "A lot of dmg" and what raids are you seeing this?

Your gear is comparable to mine and im doing just fine in Togc and ICC so far.

ALL tanks take it in the face in ICC if this is where your refering to, so cooldowns are your friend and healers with an attention span greater than a crack head gerbil.

Since im blood VP, IBF and trinkets are damn near always on cooldown when fighting bosses.

sattori helped me on mosted othe issues above
    however
    would you saccrifice 2 x 170 STA stamina trinkets for +1500 armor and 156 dodge rating trinket from ICC ? thats a drop of 3400 HP incase i do , that leaves me with about 36.8K hp unbuffed.
    question is , is it worth it ?

+ Reply to Thread