+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Raider looking for Advice

New Raider looking for Advice

Hello all, first time poster but i've read quite a bit off this site. Now I seek advice from the masses.

I am seeking to eventually become a main tank for raiding. I have done a section of Nax and Sarth with no drakes and thats it, the guild I am in is not a consistant raiding guild, and I want to raid more extensively. Before I try to get into a more sophisticated raiding guild I was just wondering if anyone could take a look at my armory and tell me where I can touch up and why so that I can learn and get my raiding experience going. Now theres a few things I do know, my wrist is blue i'm just having a hard time getting something to drop. I also logged with my argent trinket on, I was doing a mount run and farming rep for the argent champ title. It should be a brewfest dodge trinket.

Read this http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f97/6...ing-guide.html it should answer the majority if not all of your questions.

I appreciate that guide, it did answer quite a few of my questions. I just noticed that I did not include my armory in my last post, i'm curious to see if i'm gemming correctly or if theres something I should switch out.

The World of Warcraft Armory

Thanks for all the help!

For gemming gem all 30 stamina unless the socket bonus is 9 stamina and don't forget to have a 15 stam/10 expertise/dodge/agility for your meta. Get the pvp enchant for your shoulders, 225 armor for your cloak, 275 health to your chest, 40 stamina to your bracers, and 18 stamina to your gloves.

To gear up just keep running heroics and getting crafted gear, Veneterio at Tankingtips has a two good blogs about which Emblems of Triumph of Conquest pieces you should get first The Emblem of Triumph Pick Order - Warriors - TankingTips.com The Emblem of Conquest Pick Order - Warriors - TankingTips.com the one exception I would have for you is get the Triumph trinket first since you currently have a level 60 dps trinket.

+ Reply to Thread