+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I know what I am missing, I just dont know where to get it. Any tips?

I know what I am missing, I just dont know where to get it. Any tips?

Hello Everyone, Im new on this forum, Ive been looking around and read the guides for fury warrs and learned that exp cap plays a big role, Im not the best dps out there but not the worst. I have however come to the conclusion that I am not expertise capped whatsoever and thats why my dmg wont go higher than 3.5-4.0 fully raid buffd.
    Im a casual player on a casual guild so it gets rough trying to get into a TOGC. However i dont know where to get expertise at all and I am in dire need of it, I dont want to gem it because its still not gonna be enough. Can anyone give me some suggestions where to upgrade (got plenty triumphs and frosts)? AS of the moment im hunting for needle encrusted trinket and 2hands. Also, any suggestions on how much armor pen/str/crit should i really be sacrificing in order to get exp cap?

TY, heres the link to armory:
    The World of Warcraft Armory

(i know about the pvp boots but toc ones never drop =( )

Gem for it.

if you are not using Landsouls Spreadsheet, you should be. Put in your current gear/gems, and then go through and regem in the spreadsheet for Exp, see the difference.

Tyvm I just hit expertise cap, though i had to sacrifice an edge of agony for mourning malice(+70 expertise), however I dont know how good of a move was that... I gemmed for the rest.
    Illidan is out there somewhere.

It's always a good move to get to the expertise cap. A miss/dodge/parry is 0 dps. Keep that in mind.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

First things first: Get your epic gems. Upgrade your enchants. None of your socket bonuses right now are worth it, so gem solids... ie. 20 strength or 20 expertise. Your crit seems a little low, but you also have some PvP pieces, so I would get rid of those pretty quick as well.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

+ Reply to Thread