+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Weekly Marmot -- Dealing with Problem Players

I do have to say, most professional looking Marmot so far. Nice editing, looked great and very informative. So yeah, agreeing with whoever said it was the best one so far.
    And thank you for the comment about it being about a bunch of friends getting together to kill dragons. Too many people don't seem to realise that this is still a game and it is still meant to be fun. It's why, yeah, I'm not in the most progressed guild in the world (Although we were amongst the first on our realm to down Saurfang on 10 man)
    Also, I notice a guitar in the background. Can we expect a guitar solo in the next Marmot?

Wonderful video. Great laugh on parts.
    My guild is slowly moving from casual to more raid oriented, and definitely some great information to pass on to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabuzz View Post
    I think its excellent that you've taken the intiative to address issues that are relative to alot of guilds and groups. I'd like to see a Weekly Marmot on building beginner raiding guilds and learning to work together as a team and what fights help the most to round out a beginner team. great work, looking forward to seeing more

P.S. i'd love to see a Marmot on Holy Pally FAQs much like Aliena's Priest FAQ's.
    Well I would say the best teambuilding exercises are the Keepers in Ulduar.

Best weekly marmot ever!

Lore has been taking monologue lessons from Dr. Horrible.

Has someone been taking video editing tips from the Philip DeFranco show?

Great Marmot video, as always

lol Well Done, that made me crack out laughing a few times. Keep it up Lore.

Tankspot Moderator
    Twitter: Follow me on Twitter! @Krenian

"Damnit!" - Jack Bauer, 24

Very nice video, Lore. Definitely the funniest and most amazing marmot so far, keep it up and you'll beat Aliena's marmots! Not to mention that the raid leading videos are quite helpful to me, as I've recently been assigned to be the raid leader for my guild.

Can't wait to see next weeks!

Best video thus far.

Reminds me of those videos where someone is narrating and a guy in the video named Jimmy is speaking to the voice of God.
    "In Soviet Russia, RAGE needs YOU!"
    "Even with Titan's Grip, it still takes two hands!"

I was thinking maybe Lore could wear a bikini next time while holding a blow torch and it would be a really cool video.

In other more serious news, I liked this one, good job Lore.
    Xav
    Formerly Xavastrasz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    control+c control+v amirite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnuss View Post
    Hell no, its Xav, he is gonna type that bitch till his fingers fall off.

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    Edited by Ciderhelm: How on earth does a still frame get that amazing?
    Last edited by Satrina; 01-03-2010 at 06:31 AM.
    Got a question? Try here: Evil Empire Guides and here: Tankspot Guides and Articles Library first!

Lore...this is my first post on tankspot, but my guild always uses your site's videos and we love them! Thanks for your hard work.

On the matter at hand...why's it have to be a dps? (Granted it usually is...) We have at least two healers who liked to get up close and personal with the yeti.

I really liked this episode, keep up the good work.

I enjoy watching your e-blog each week Lore. It is a relief to see that many guilds big and/or small do suffer from the same problems.

Hopefully at some stage you could cover the impact of players who regularly want to main change. I realise guilds with large rosters wont suffer much when this happens, but on smaller tighter units it can cause many problems with numerous flow on effects.

Thanks again for the top notch work tankspot team!

Lore ~> I LOVE this episode, L-O-V-E. Couldn't stop laughing at the humor.
    Every guild leader and raider needs to watch this.

You had a job to do!

Text

Maybe he got charged by a Yeti whilst he was reading a text that just came in

Great videos - both strategy and podcasts. Keep em coming

I got ran over by the yeti on the last ToGC raid before x-mas. I miraculously survived though (gogo EH set). Then the raging yeti killed the pally tank (I wasn't tanking heh). And I picked up the Yeti afterwards (good thing they hotfixed him to be tauntable now) and looked like the hero. Until after when we were sitting around talking about what the hell just happened.

+ Reply to Thread