+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Im taking to much damage

Im taking to much damage

i have just moved in to 232 gear and i dont know what is going on. my healer said i was taking more damage then what i was im at 559 def no gems but meta def and block one
    289 hit rating and 19% block unbuffed all responces welcome

here is my armory
    The World of Warcraft Armory

Go with the Stamina, +2% armor value meta.

I think your healer must be seeing different things than you are. In the gear you're in now, compared to the stuff you had to be in before, there's no way you're actually taking more damage, unless you're trying to take more damage.

well i was thinking with icc wouldnt you want more block value? over other stuff? besides the base stats def, hit, and exp

Quote Originally Posted by luxorr View Post
    well i was thinking with icc wouldnt you want more block value? over other stuff? besides the base stats def, hit, and exp

no
    Xíanth <Valkyria>

From my understanding from a Prot Warrior friend, Block Value is more of an Off-Tank stat, or someone that is planning to tank alot of mobs.

Block rating/value do not supercede avoidance until you can fully block attacks.Trash or no trash, block value has low power in raids.

so i need to stack parry more?

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    From my understanding from a Prot Warrior friend, Block Value is more of an Off-Tank stat, or someone that is planning to tank alot of mobs.
    No. it is for specific fights such as Anub adds using an unhittable set.

Quote Originally Posted by luxorr View Post
    so i need to stack parry more?
    No.

Stack Effective Health. This doesn't mean just stam stack, it means all aspects of EH, including armor, and magic resistance where it makes sense, and stamina for all other cases or where it's EH value exceeds that of armor and/or magic mitigation.

As far as you are concerned, Chill of the Throne should NOT, in any way, shape or form, affect your gemming/enchanting.

Also, you are in DPS gear, can't help you right now. Try posting a wow-heroes snapshot when you are in tank gear.

+ Reply to Thread