+ Reply to Thread

Thread: As Arms will too much expertise hurt me and am i under crit caped?

As Arms will too much expertise hurt me and am i under crit caped?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Dream&cn=Oafus

K my Dps has been hurting badly lately fury warriors with lower gear scores and even some arms with lower score have been kickin the shit out of me. I know my Ap is good and Arp might be kinda high but i dont see much of a problem with that. is my over abundance of Exp hurting my dps and also do i need more crit.

ive been thinking about goin fury but i have never played it seriously before with my current gear would it be better considering i will get T9 helm and emblems shoulders to make up my hit cap

Thanks for any help guys
    For The Alliance!!

in Raids u am at 40% just fyi

40% crit sry i suck at this forum thing

Proof Read FTL

Lol, thats alot of Expertise. You don't need that much.
    26 is what your aiming for not 41 haha. You dont even need 26 really IMO
    You need to replace that hit trinket with a Arp Trinket to proc 100% ArP

I would suggest grim toll since losing the Hit trinket is going to drop you way below hit cap.
    Grim toll would make up for some of the hit loss. You would still be under hit cap with it though.
    Might I suggest getting Needle Encrusted Scorpion Trinket since it's easy to get, and replace your Emblem helm with Tier 9 helm that has hit rating on it. You could drop the hit trinket then and regem a little for hit cap and have a ArP trinket

But if i were you I would try and get gear with less Exp in it. Cause you really dont need it.
    Of Course right now I'm having the same problem with my character.
    I'm at 29 Expertise. So I'm over as well. But nothing I can do about it that Axe your using is the same one I'm using and it has a ton of Expertise on it.

yea im working on shadows edge i have all the saronite im just waiting for my place in line for blood. but i think im gonna use some of that for the crafted boots. also i need to upgrade my cloak but then tht will still up my exp with the frost emblem one so i'll still be in the same boat. do you think there is any real problem with so much Exp? would it be causing my lack of dps, or should i get some more i kinda feel that i am lacking in that dept.

you don't need any expertise gear as arms really, just move overpower to the top of your priority. 64.7% crit is the crit cap for an arms warrior who has 4 expertise and 263 hit so you still have quite a ways to go until you are crit capped.
    -Jimmy

|Ex Tank|

TWITCH.TV STREAM

shit last time i looked it was only 35% in raids thank for the update

Maybe get the Frost thrown weapon? Though it doesn't have ArP. But does have Crit and more Agility.

+ Reply to Thread