+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New-Year-Marmot, Channel Milestone & Spanish Translations

Dinner for one... they showed that on New Years Eve in Sweden during my childhood but it was cancelled some 10 years ago. Can't say I have ever missed it since.

I didn't really get why higher geared prot paladins should be more affected by threat loss from bubbles? When it comes to mana/rage/rune regeneration not only doesn't the shield any longer affect it but any decent discipline priest should also be specced into rapture which increases said energies. You knew that already, but may as well point it out to those new priests that are going to take over in 2010.

Also, if you are to try out raid healing and are yet uncomfortable with your new shiny unit frames a tip is to do some battlegrounds to test it out. Sign up for Wintergrasp or even Alterac Valley (though the latter means waiting for 6 hours in queue on my battlegroup) and heal away! In the bigger size battlegrounds it doesn't hurt anyone else as much if you die alot or mess up and not many will even take notice so you don't have to stand there with your pants down.

I wish you a super awesome 2010
    Last edited by Blakkeyez; 01-04-2010 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Fixed some typos + added a sentence or two

If you suck at generating threat, it is actually because you suck at generating threat, not because your healer is bubbling you.
    Love it! So damn true.
    Tanks: We like it rough.

Quote Originally Posted by Blakkeyez View Post
    I didn't really get why higher geared prot paladins should be more affected by threat loss from bubbles? When it comes to mana/rage/rune regeneration not only doesn't the shield any longer affect it but any decent discipline priest should also be specced into rapture which increases said energies. You knew that already, but may as well point it out to those new priests that are going to take over in 2010.
    Spiritual Attunement, is what gives us mana back as we receive healing. Unless they've decided that shield absorbs count as heals, then yeah, we get mana starved. But face it folks....most pally tanks have like 6k health. 4 seconds sitting gives us plenty of mana to build a full bar in the next pack of mobs. And honestly, mana starved = pull more mobs.

Bubbles don't hurt my threat. And druids hurt my mana return (for some reason) than any priest ever thought about. I can DP, manahammer, and go on.
    I'm an alt-oholic. I'm ok with that.
    http://warcraftid.com/card/170/n/73a...f/sholozar.jpg

Actually glyphed (as it should be if geared towards PvE), yes it does heal it's target for 20% of the amount absorbed and that does affect Spiritual Attunement. It still doesn't answer why it would affect better geared tanks. Spiritual attunement depend on the effective heal, nothing else.

About prot paladins, heroics, and bubbles.....

I am a prot paladin in 245+ ilvl gear, and I have no problem with bubbles. My normal mana return from spiritual attunement in heroics is a paltry 10%. Even if that were compeltely eliminated by bubbles, I would still have more than enough mana through blessing of sanctuary and divine plea. A prot paladin should rely on proper divine plea management to maintain a good supply of mana, not SA.

Dominosteine < I had those also for xmas and they are YUMMY!!!

We also had Pfeffernüsse and Lebkuchen
    herzen

+ Reply to Thread