+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What keeps me going...

What keeps me going...

We're running two 10man ICC groups to get people the experience so they perform well in the 25man raids. In the week where our first group was working on sindragosa, i was trying to lead the second group past plagueworks. After banging our heads on putricide 10man for over 2 hours, i found the following mail in my postbox. The raid easily had the potential of killing putricide but for some reason people just werent performing.

Sometimes it takes just one mail from an understanding soul to give you the energy to go through it all over again and again and again and...

PS: Next raid, we one-shot the bastard.

thats very cool. its nice to see some people can still appreciate the effort some make for others with no gains to themselves
    i know its only a game and i know we barely know most of the people we meet.

But at the end of the day how we treat others in the game is still a reflection of our own mentality.
    i hope people appreciate my efforts half as much as this

I only can dream I will one day recieve a message with at least half what was in that one. Congratulations dude for your patience and toughness.

That's truly epic. I can easily imagine how that would encourage you to keep up with what your doing. Congratulations

If you are one of those raiders out there that feels this way about your raid leader, tell them. Even just a simple thank you note will make your raid leader feel a hundred times better about the job s/he's doing during progression. Getting these thank you notes every so often is like downing a new raid boss for raid leads because it's one of the times that they know they are doing their job properly.

+ Reply to Thread