+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What other upgrades are there for me?

What other upgrades are there for me?

The World of Warcraft Armory

Hi guys, I'm wondering what other upgrades are there for me without going to any raids or using frost emblems. I guess through crafting or any methods? Anything?

Also, what should I be doing in the mean time while not raiding to help myself get into a better guild or better gear, etc?

Thanks.

Only ones are maybe Indestructible Plate Girdle (crafted) or Glyph of Indominability (50 Triumph Badges).
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

yea, it just sucks because i'm stuck at a point where people wont accept me for icc10/togc10, or im stuck dpsing for those raids as well as toc 25 so i cant roll on tanking gear and it's really frustrating

you have 38.7k hp unbuffed, whoever is telling you you aren't geared enough to tank 10 MANS is full of crap. As long as you have the skill you could probably tank ANY content in the game atm, though some of the hardmodes might be a little tougher, with a solid group you could do it.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Your gear is on par with or better than mine. I've been tanking ICC 10 no problems. From your weapon I'd say so have you? And you have the key trinket, so you must have gotten some badges from bosses, if I'm not mistaken?

+ Reply to Thread