+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Display my avoidance real time on my UI

Display my avoidance real time on my UI

Hello,

I was looking for an addon or something that would allow me to display particular stats from my character pane on my ui all the time, and also have them update in real time (the same as the character pane does)

I was thinking about how many different items have proc effects and it would be really handy to be able to see what im currently built like at all times to let me know if i might need to use panic buttons.

for example, if my revered ashen bamd of courage has procced at the same time as my corpse tongue coin, using Unbreakable armor will probably put me way over armor cap and therefore not be a great time to use it (nor might i need to use it)

While here, I thought it would also be good to see my current attack power, dodge%, parry% and miss% (if possible)

Does anyone know of a simple addon that might be able to do this for me?

SLDT Statline : WoWInterface Downloads : Plug-Ins & Patches

This is what I use.

The addon hasn't been updated for 3.3, but it still works for me.

Be sure to download SLDataText too, and remove the calls to the API that no longer exists (see the comments of SLDataText for info.)

thank you so much for this. I have been looking for ages and never quite found anything - i think the problem was i wasnt sure what user-friendly search engine term to use. Working great for me.

Thanks again

+ Reply to Thread