+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tanking in ICC - Defense Rating

Tanking in ICC- Defense Rating

Can you go on armory and Check out my Character Achilleze my DK Tank and see if i should get rid of my 2 or so defense gems and get +30 stamina gems instead. Since im a DK i cant block so i need to know if i should keep my Defense gems. I did ICC 10m already first wing and did fine so can you also let me know if i can get up to lich king with my Gearscore/Armour.

Drop the one in your bracers and pop a 30 stam gems in there, keep the one in your helm. Change the parry/stam gem in your shoulders to dodge/stam. Also put 18 stam on your gloves, a 30 stam gem in your belt, 275 hp to chest, and get the 37stam/20 defense enchant on your helm (revered with argent guard or w/e the hell their name is, the dudes at the very south part of icecrown just outside dalaran).
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Damn, there are a lot of Achillezes around on US servers. I can't tell which one is you, though.

Regardless, as long as you keep your defense skill above 540, you can lose the defense gems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal
    ...there is no true progression for a casual anymore, just hand outs.

[Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

This is kinda off topic during this big conversation but can someone check out my char and tell me if i can maybe get up to Sindragosa in ICC 10m (his name is Achilleze and is on the realm Terokkar)

yea thats my char on the link aggathon posted

Just a few more things for Paladan.

- You should get 10k honor and get the PvP shoulder enchant which is 30 stam 15 resi. The 30 stam is more useful than the avoidance from the Sons of Hodir enchant, and the 15 resi allows you to go to 536 def skill and still be crit immune.

- You have an agi stam gem in your boots which should be 30 stam, your meta is already active because of the gem in your helm.

- 275 health is better on chest than 10 stats. 10 str and 10 agi are not as good as an extra 140ish health.

EDIT: Actually this is way off topic and already addressed but we do not get Melee Attack Power from Agility.

Quote Originally Posted by Martie View Post
    Damn, there are a lot of Achillezes around on US servers. I can't tell which one is you, though.

Regardless, as long as you keep your defense skill above 540, you can lose the defense gems.
    He can actually get away with less than 540 since he can use his resilience on his shoulder enchants to keep him at 5.6% crit reduction. He can probably sit at like 536 pretty safely (more because I see he's wearing pvp boots :P).

mm

PVP legs u meant

O and this is off topic too i just noticed something thats making me nervous.... i just tried to sign in and it says my account has been temporarily disabled and im gettin nervous cuz ive gone this far on my char idnt think i wanna do that all over again

Quote Originally Posted by Achilleze View Post
    O and this is off topic too i just noticed something thats making me nervous.... i just tried to sign in and it says my account has been temporarily disabled and im gettin nervous cuz ive gone this far on my char idnt think i wanna do that all over again
    If your stuff gets lost you can usually get it back within a few days to a week. Also, if you don't have an authenticator and it's possible for you to get one... DO IT! Of course, if you are teh hacking teh Blizzrd then you probably deserve it, but I believe in you ^_^.

+ Reply to Thread