+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rawr question.

Rawr question.

Alright. I am sitting at 41.2% chance to dodge in bear form with 42.9k HP self buffed. Well, why does rawr continue to say I should choose agi gems/items over stam ones?

That would be dependent on the settings you are using.

You can change what it considers the most important - Mitigation, Survival, Threat, or an overall combo of the three.

Changing that will change what gems/enchants/items in general are considered better.

better feedback in the Gear & Enchants forum, moving thread
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/penlowe

Quote Originally Posted by Zyffyr View Post
    That would be dependent on the settings you are using.

You can change what it considers the most important - Mitigation, Survival, Threat, or an overall combo of the three.

Changing that will change what gems/enchants/items in general are considered better.
    Hmm. Really? I didn't know you could adjust those settings in rawr. I guess I will have to toy with it alot more then. Thanks for the help.

Sorry for the double post. I have been looking around and I am not sure how to adjust that. Most of my upgrades are all DPS upgrades for cloaks/rings/trinkets and such. What I am thinking I need to do is increase the priority of survival and decrease the priority for mitigation.

+ Reply to Thread