+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argh My Brain!!

Argh My Brain!!

This is one of the hardest decisions I have had to make in a long time. I have 60 emblems of frost and wanted the shoulders for a long time. With them I would have 1 piece towards the 2 set bonus. But looking at my cloak its the 213 badge Platinum Mesh Cloak. I need guidence. The 2 set is very nice for my dps but the cloak has a dece jump in stats. Im perplexed. My intuition is a cloak drops off festergut and hes open soon anyway. So go shoulders?

The belt may very well be the best piece for you, can you link your armory so everyone can get a little more analytical over which piece you should choose.

don't waste emblems on T10 yet. Get the off pieces first, then go for 2PC T10, imo. The belt is smexxy. OFC the day after I get it the 258 belt finally drops off of ToGC. Actually... everything dropped in ToGC25 this time except for the neck (which we still haven't seen drop even once).
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

I personally got the cloak being I had the same cloak you did, if that cloak drops from fester that means your fellow tank can get it in guild runs and everyones happy. Next peice I'm gonna get is the belt as I'm still rocking that silly Conquest Badge belt.

+ Reply to Thread