+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guild Bank Funding

Guild Bank Funding

Guild Bank Profit

There have been many questions on how to enrich your guild bank and fund your raids. Having put a system together for our guild, I feel comfortable that we have this aspect of our WOW experience figured out. As such, I share it with you.

In our guild, the bank is utilized as a tool for our main focus, which is PvE raiding. The guilds name is Force Majeure and we are on the Frostmane-US server. Feel free to look us up sometime. Currently, we are in the top 5 of progression here with TotGC at 4/5 (I HATE penetrating cold). Because we compete with the best guilds on the server for the best players, we wanted to utilize the gbank as a recruiting tool as well. So we set out to create a few policies that made the raiding experience better for our team. It may or may not work for you, but here is our experience.

Income

The first thing I will cover will be income for the guild. If you want to utilize the gbank as a tool for raiding, you have to be able to fund it. We hated the idea of dues or some other form of taxation to members. So instead, we created a BOE policy that funds the gbank through our principle WOW activity; raiding.

For your information, we use an EPGP system that requires members to “buy” their gear at the cost of GP. Whoever has the highest amount of priority (a ratio of EP to GP) has the first shot at gear. Main spec over off spec and all off spec items are ½ price.

All BOE’s (Bind on equip drops. This includes epic gear, patterns, orbs and mats from all DE’s) are the property of the guild. They are not auctioned off for GP. They are looted to a Bank Officer who is responsible for keeping track of all of them. At the end of the run, we will give guildies an opportunity to buy them for gold, at a substantially lower cost than the item would fetch in the AH. In Ulduar, we started bidding at 1.5k (Epics). When items went unbought, we would sell them on the AH. In TOC, the numbers went up slightly (2k minimum), but overall, the system was the same.

After the opening of new content, we encouraged our members to allow items to sell at the insane prices that are acheived after new gear is introduced. On average, however, we did the following from a typical Ulduar run.

- Epic Gear 1-2 items 2,000 per item = 2-4k per week
    - Patterns 2-3 items 1,200 per item = 2.4-3.6k per week
    - Orbs 3-5 items 700 per item = 2-3.5k per week
    - Various Disenchants are used for enchanting
    - Various caches (Alch, herbs, etc) were used for flasks

Total was 6.5-11k weekly in revenue from BOE’s alone. Now this was just an average. At the end of content, it was tough unloading these BOE’s…. but in the beginning, some BOE epics sold for 10-12k alone (we sold the BOE shield from Ulduar 2-3 times for about 8k each time). Sometimes we would net 30k in the beginning of content and at the end, we might do 4-5k.

Expense

Now in order to get our guild members on board with this, we had to offer some pretty good incentives for our team. Here are the following benefits offered to member rank and above in our guild.

- Free repairs, 200g per week (regardless of whether it was directly for a raid or not)
    - Free food buffs, via fish feasts
    - Free consumables, including flasks and pots (all classes)
    - Free enchanting materials for high end gear

The first two are somewhat no-brainers. Turn on repair, up to 200g per week, for all member level guildies (about 30). The total possible expense is 6k. However, this was NEVER the case. In our heaviest month, we averaged about 120g per person. Most of the time it was about 100g, but because we offered 200g per person, the benefit was for 200, regardless of what was actually spent. We essentially got to offer a benefit to our members and only pay for half of it. Great deal.

The fish feasts were easy. We broke down the consumables amongst officers and a few were responsible for getting feasts for the week (we usually had 2-3 people do this). They each brought a stack and now we have 60 feasts for the week. More than enough for us. One person was an initiate level person who offered to bring fish feasts to raids he would come to (initiates don’t go unless there isn’t a member for that spot). When we promoted him, we asked him to keep doing it and he was happy to. The cost for this was essentially free.

The flasks and pots were more complex. However we had some materials from Freya’s herbs and the like. We also set up assembly line creation of flasks and pots so we would make sure that the person who was creating them was specced to give procs. Typically, the AH charged about 16-20g for flasks and we were making them for about 6-7g per flask after you counted procs and free herbs from raiding.

Figure 25 people raiding 3 nights a week for 4 hours. Flasks were 1 hour long so we needed about 100 a night for 3 nights or 300. Total cost (not counting time to make) = 1,800g per week.

Same calculation for pots. Except now they don’t persist through death. We only used these on progression fights, not bosses on farm so we budged about 25 pots a week for 18 guildies (the healers weren’t convinced it helped them much so they passed). Total is 450 for about 1.5g per pot totaling 675g.

Finally was enchanting. We asked that people only use guild bank funds for their main raiding spec and that they only use it on top end gear. We obtained materials from the 25 man raids and also the 10 mans donated orbs, BOE’s and DE materials as well. After it was all said and done, I think we spent about 1k on enchanting. As we achieved best in slot status on most of our players, the costs for this dipped considerably.

So here is our “Profit and Loss” statement
    Income
    BOE Epics 3,000
    BOE Patterns 3,000
    Orbs 3,000
    Other Misc 1,000

Total Income 10,000

Expenses
    Repairs 3,600
    Food expense 0
    Flasks 1,800
    Pots 700
    Enchanting 1,000
    Misc 350

Total Expense 7,450

Total Profit 2,550

Sometimes we would hit the jackpot on BOE’s that dropped. As I had said before, we could make some insane gold when that did happen or when hard modes got easier and we got more and more orbs.

The key to this system is to create an incentive that allows all key members to benefit from drops. That way, the offset for a member is either

a) I get a shot at a BOE that I might or might not be able to use or
    b) I get this benefit all the time at the expense of these BOE’s. Most of them I cant use anyway.

The value proposition is there. The guild would also help offset the cost of getting resistance sets or block sets if the situation called for it. Also, since it was only available to “member” status in our guild, there was STRONG incentive to get promoted within our guild to take advantage of those benefits. Members could literally log on, get an invite to a raid and have all of this consumable stuff handed to them at the start of the raid.

The additional benefit we had was that it was hard to get people to remember to flask or remember to have flasks. We tried docking EP, sitting people down, etc. but inevitably, an officer would forget or we would be forced to sit the range tank on a fight that actually hurt our progression. In this way, there is no reason for anyone to not be flasking and potting since we literally handed the consumables to them at the start of the raid. This was incredibly helpful for fights like Heroic Twins when we wanted all guildies flasking lesser resistance. There was no problem with people forgetting to have them…. We had them ready to go.

At some point, it became the nature of all our guildies to simply loot anything that is BOE to the guildbank. 10 mans, 5 mans, 25 mans…. It didn’t matter. Everything went there since we paid for just about everything that you needed. Our Misc expense covered any last minute respeccing we required as well. Members could also buy BOE’s from the gbank for crazy low prices. When the tanking ring dropped off of Anub, we had a guildie buy it for 2.3k. It was on the AH for 10.5k. Its still a great deal.

There were some people in our group that were concerned about personal responsibility. About whether or not people would be lazy and leech the flasks and not use them, etc. While I don’t think that much of that was happening, I suppose it was possible. But the idea of doing this was to squeeze the absolute most dps we could out of fights where we were 1% off on hard mode Hodir. Maybe we did the work for them, but at the end of the day, a raid leaders job is to get the best out of the team he has, not teach work ethics to 24 other people. It worked for us.

Just thought I would put out to the community how we were able to create a huge gbank reserve. I think we are only at 30k now, but we have had some serious numbers in there before. And 30k will fund our raiding for a full month with zero income. I know that in an ideal guild, people will have their act together and they will bring all of their consumables, be on stand by right outside the instance, never go afk and always have their items enchanted…. But for a guild that was starting out like ours (been in existence for 4 months now), we needed a hand getting our members to perform at their best. If youre a guildie with Xav, its likely this wont help you. But if you are in a new guild like me…. That raids 2-3 times a week but is still clearing tough content, this might help you out.

Good luck!
    Deeps for show..... tank for dough.....

I fail to understand the point behind this. Why does the guild bank need money at all? Why can't raiders pay for their own repairs, consumables, enchants, resist gear, etc.? Virtually everybody does this, and what it does is create a culture of begging -- "can I have this BoE, can I have that flask, can I get some mats for this enchant, that enchant, plz plz plz?"

Heck with that. I pay my own way, and I'm about the poorest guy on my server. If I can do it, anybody can.

Quote Originally Posted by jafager View Post
    I fail to understand the point behind this. Why does the guild bank need money at all? Why can't raiders pay for their own repairs, consumables, enchants, resist gear, etc.? Virtually everybody does this, and what it does is create a culture of begging -- "can I have this BoE, can I have that flask, can I get some mats for this enchant, that enchant, plz plz plz?"

Heck with that. I pay my own way, and I'm about the poorest guy on my server. If I can do it, anybody can.
    Promising people guild bank repairs for getting <insert achievement here> is a great incentive for people to work their best.

I know it shouldn't matter - but it does. It gives people that extra reason to focus.

Apart from that, having the guild offer something to the raiders is a nice little thing. I loved it when I got a primordeal saronite from the guild to buy the epic arrow recipe. I immediatly sent all our raider hunters a nice supply of arrows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal
    ...there is no true progression for a casual anymore, just hand outs.

This is a matter of server culture, because yes it actually exists. Where I am now is much like yours jafager, everyone pays their own way pretty much across the board in all guilds. But, I have traveled and raided elsewhere and found what the OP describes a few places. Don't sweat it if it doesn't suit you but it's a nice guide for servers where this type of thing is common.

I will warn against trying to institute this somewhere that it isn't common practice on the server, it's likely to backfire.
    The pen is mightier than the sword.
    My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/penlowe

Why on earth would a member of a raid pay gold for a drop they need? Make your guild enchanters pay for an enchant your guildies are going to need to get their stuff chanted? Or a pattern that guildies will utilize to get upgrades made at cost? The drop comes from the guild's hard work. Why does a member then have to turn around and PAY for the drop? It would be like you work at your job for a week, and then they make you buy your paycheck off of them.

At what amount of gold in the gbank do you start dispersing unused funds? That money is really all the hard work of the membership.

I realize that this system might not work for everyone.... but I believe that a few of the comments are along the right lines. Simply put, you will have opportunities in a guild setting that you would not have as an individual.

For example, I realize in an ideal world, we should all bring our own flasks. However, on my server, flasks are sold for about 18-20g. If you are an enchanter and a tailor, you do not have access to an alchemist to try and take advantage of procs and economies of scale because you do not have the full resources of a guild. However, my guild can get the price of flasks down to about 6-7g by leveraging those tactics. This is WAY more efficient than having to do this yourself. Do you know an alchemist? Probably, but in a guild setting, you can leverage all the resources.

• No need to tip enchanters or crafters of high level crafted items or enchants. The guild bought the pattern and gave it to the guildie, so its free to all.
    • No need to pay for epic gem cuts because the guild has those too.
    • Never pay a premium for food since we have people fishing and making consumables

Its about economies of scale. Rather than be forced to focus on being able to provide all the things you need for yourself (enchanting, alchemy, cooking, gem cutting, tailoring, inscriptionist, engineer, etc.), you can simply cover your corner of the professions and let the guild do the rest.

By paying for it as a guild, we get better deals and we have resources to meet the needs of the team.

One of the questions asked was why a guild needs money at all. Often, a fight will have specific gear requirements. Back in BC, we needed tanks with poison resist and frost resist, everyone needed shadow resist, a warlock needed resistance gear for Leo, etc. In WotLK, tanks needed unhittable sets, Anub calls for nature resist and Twins is a world easier if you have 2 soakers who have full fire resist gear for orbs. Would it be fair to ask the tank (me) to pay for my own fire resist set, my own unhittable set and a nature resist set just so my guild can get through TOC?

In real life, we take jobs as accountants, HR managers, IT professionals, etc. Very few of us go out and create the food we eat. And the ones that do dont build their own house and build their own cars. It would be entirely inefficient. This is the same principal.

One of the other questions asked was “how much is too much” for the Gbank. I think the key thing to remember is that the gold belongs to the members, not the GM. If you start to get 70-80k, you may want to consider paying for crafted upgrades or offsetting the cost (paying for 50%) if possible. Remember there are always great ways to spend money for the benefit of the group.

We sell BoE patterns, orbs ect on AH and supply repairs, leg armors, meta gems, discounted flasked and so on. Main reason being, is we only need 1 or 2 patterns in guild, if we just /roll them they could easily walk out of the guild or go to people that are rarely on. So core raiders (people that bring performance and high attendance over an extended period of time) get first look in. We then sell a few and hand out a few.

Orbs ect, if we sold them cheap to one player then others would ask why not them? So we simply sell all this stuff and then supply mats/ repairs where everyone gains benefit. Why should a leather worker that turns up half the time get greater benefit out of the raid than a JC who turns up all the time? Not only that but the JC will always cut gems free for guildies.

A great benefit of having guild repairs we find, is that it removes much of the stress/ tension that often comes with extended wiping.

Quote Originally Posted by Unger View Post
    However, my guild can get the price of flasks down to about 6-7g by leveraging those tactics.
    I've heard this argument, and IMHO the cost savings are an illusion. What most people mean when they say that is that they have somebody spending their time farming herbs and then donating them to the guild bank, or at least selling them to the bank at a loss. Or, you have somebody donating their time to prowl the AH looking for bargains.

Never pay a premium for food since we have people fishing and making consumables
    Again, somebody is farming and then selling them to the guild bank at a loss.

In real life, we take jobs as accountants, HR managers, IT professionals, etc. Very few of us go out and create the food we eat. And the ones that do dont build their own house and build their own cars. It would be entirely inefficient. This is the same principal.
    No, that's not true at all. In real life when we need the services of a tax accountant or an auto mechanic or a plumber, we dig one out of the phone book and then pay him for his services. We don't call our friend Bob and ask if his cousin the electrician can come over and rewire our den for free, because we buy Bob's kids toys at Christmas and we filled in on his cousin's bowling team that one time.

Remember there are always great ways to spend money for the benefit of the group.
    And there's the point I'm trying to make. Milton Friedman once pointed out that the least efficient way to spend money was for person A to spend person B's money on person C. Person A has no incentive to economize, since he's not spending his own money, and he has no incentive to buy something good, since he's buying it for somebody else.

My primary annoyance with these systems is that I hate begging, and you've created a system where to get access to any of the substantial materials that I've helped earn, I have to go beg some officer, who I may or may not even like or respect. You've basically taxed me to death and then invited me to stand in the welfare line to get some of it back. No, thanks.

I've been in many guilds where members all pay their own way. They supply all flasks, foods, repairs, etc. Wipes get expensive when learning new content, and people have to spend lots of time doing dailies etc to fund their raiding. This isn't fun for many people - I HATED it. What I noticed alot was that people would not buy pots/flasks/food because they needed their cash to pay for repairs instead - which in some cases caused the wipes that we suffered.

I joined a guild that utilizes guild repairs - 100g per day for those with member or higher rank - with 3.2. I LOVE IT.

We fund it mostly with patterns (first 2 go to "official crafters") and BOE's that people don't want.

We still fund our own flasks, food, etc. But not having to worry about funding the first set of repairs is awesome. I find myself playing the game for enjoyment more now than I did when I had to fund all my repairs. Alts and recruits don't get the cash, but main raiders do. Its not a big deal that patterns are sold, we still have a few people in guild who can make the items and they don't charge.

In my guild, we use a system "somewhat" like this. We use EPGP for loot distribution, and everyone can donate up to 500g worth of items or gold for EP each week at a rate of 1:1. It keeps the warchest full for repairs, it's paid for all 6 guild tabs. And the donations have led to flasks, fish feasts, etc being plentiful for raids. And even led to the guild providing crafted BOE epics for raiders via gbank funds/materials. It's a reciprocal thing that keeps morale high and keeps the gbank functioning. Not everyone donates to the bank, but enough do that it stays pretty full. Those that do get a leg up on the PR standings, those that don't still get the benefit of guild repairs, etc.

Definitely doesn't work for everyone, but it works for us.
    Khaas the Insane
    My Guild: Face on Fire | My Blog: SRSBusiness

The problem for most progression raiders is that a lot of us are raiding 5-7 nights a week between 10 and 25 man normal and hard modes, as well as trying to keep alts geared to a reasonable level. If raiders have to start grinding dailies for repairs and flasks then it will have an impact on attendance. Granted, gold is extremely easy to come by in WOTLK, but not everyone will be very good at managing that gold, so having wipe nights covered by farm content is a good idea imo.
    That having been said, there is no reason to ever come to a raid without plenty of flasks and pots and 2k gold.....hell, I even carry drums, runescrolls, fishfeasts and my own buff food.
    P.S.- Before I start hearing all the casual vs. hardcore stupidity. I work at a full time job for 50 hours a week, and have a girlfriend I spend time with on weekends...and so do most raiders I know.

Quote Originally Posted by jafager View Post
    I've heard this argument, and IMHO the cost savings are an illusion. What most people mean when they say that is that they have somebody spending their time farming herbs and then donating them to the guild bank, or at least selling them to the bank at a loss. Or, you have somebody donating their time to prowl the AH looking for bargains.

Again, somebody is farming and then selling them to the guild bank at a loss.

No, that's not true at all. In real life when we need the services of a tax accountant or an auto mechanic or a plumber, we dig one out of the phone book and then pay him for his services. We don't call our friend Bob and ask if his cousin the electrician can come over and rewire our den for free, because we buy Bob's kids toys at Christmas and we filled in on his cousin's bowling team that one time.

And there's the point I'm trying to make. Milton Friedman once pointed out that the least efficient way to spend money was for person A to spend person B's money on person C. Person A has no incentive to economize, since he's not spending his own money, and he has no incentive to buy something good, since he's buying it for somebody else.

My primary annoyance with these systems is that I hate begging, and you've created a system where to get access to any of the substantial materials that I've helped earn, I have to go beg some officer, who I may or may not even like or respect. You've basically taxed me to death and then invited me to stand in the welfare line to get some of it back. No, thanks.
    I couldn’t disagree with you more Jafager. Your quote for the famous economist is not really relevant in this situation.

Henry Ford completely dominated the automobile industry by creating the assembly line. The logic of mass production makes a ton of sense when there are high fixed costs involved. The higher the fixed cost, the more units you have to produce to drive down the price. If it costs you 1,000 in fixed cost to produce a widget and $1 per widget, the first widget costs $1,001. But a run of 10,000 widget costs $1.10 for each widget. Simply put, a guild has better resources to draw from in order to leverage these economies of scale than an individual does.

You misunderstood my analogy of the accountant. What I was saying was that we don’t fix our own cars, sew our own clothes, farm our own food and perform our own medical services. This would be horribly inefficient. Instead, we specialize in one thing and utilize the services of another for the other things. It’s the same in WOW. My tank specializes in Mining and Herbalism. When someone in guild needs titansteel, all the miners smelt it for them for free and he has 6-7 in one day. In a few days, he has whatever he needed. In return, the guy who needed that titansteel fishes for our fish feasts. It’s a more efficient distribution of workload and it’s the very reason we organize our society into cities.

I understand that this model doesn’t work for you because you think of it as begging. But in reality, we don’t make people beg. The benefit is theirs and we are required to provide it. Its like being on a cruise ship. You pay your fare…. You eat as much as you want. You expect it.

In any event, it might not work for all…. But it works great for us.

What I think the real merit of this system is stated at first, is making the guild feel like a unit.

If you are a member of a raid, and a BoE epic drops, it is sold for 5000g, and then all those members get to access that gold for the next month or so, that is a feeling inclusion. Like you are working for the guild and it is including you for your hard work.

Currently Blizzard gives guilds little to no ability to really create a unique experience in a guild with the in game tools. The guild bank is really the only thing that a guild can mess around with within the Game. Anything else is beyond wow, such as DKP systems, Ventrilo, websites, etc.

This system creates a concrete way people can really say, "I built this guild."

Now that being said. There would be an uproar from my guild if we gave away BoEs, or even charged a guildie 2,000g. Even if market price is 12,000g, 2K is still a significant amount. To me shifting to this system would have to be a new guild environment, I think it would be very tough to enact in an already established guild as many members are used to having easy access to BoEs if they are upgrades.

We have 80,000g in our gbank right now, without trying. Simply selling off extra patterns and BoE gear no one claimed. No crusader or runed orbs were ever sold.

We require people to handle their own repair bills. It is just that easy to attain gold in WoTLK. If we run into a fight that requires a night of wiping, we open up guild repairs afterwards. ONLY if it warrants a night of wiping, (i.e. Wiping all night on hard mode content we have cleared before, does not warrant guild repairs) We use it as a reward, rather than an expectation.

We allowed guild repairs for awhile, but we have run into an issue where the amount resets before it should so people were absentmindedly repairing more than their share, and we would remind people, but they did not stop.

Our guild alchemists are generous and will craft for anyone at anytime no charge as long as they bring mats. In the situations where people fail to bring flasks, the alchemists have all available for a flat rate, that fluctuates a bit based on market value of Frost Lotus. But is just the cost of flasks.

We have guild fishing and game nights, where we just chat in ventrilo, drink a beer play games and fish in wintergrasp. Fish feasts covered there.

We sell abyss crystals at 1/5 of market price from gbank, as long as its going onto an item immediately they can take all they need, and shatter if they need other mats.

Anyways I like the ideas he put out there, not that they would work for many guilds, but it creates a sense of community when everyone contributes to the guild bank, and then reaps the rewards.

Not sure how you can only have a 120g repair bills per player for your worst month.

Even over a week in top progression time (or for example, back when we did firefighter) we can spend well over 300g each on repairs and my guild only raids 3 nights a week.
    Xíanth <Valkyria>

This is not a thread debating the efforts of a specific guilds raid, it is a discussion of banking, please be civil.

Our guild uses our GB in a similar way to help our "Core Raiders". Every month officers evaluate people and their contributions to helping us progress. Alot of this is based around attendance, but also donations to the GB, helping other guildies out, coming prepared and on-time, etc.

Being a core raider in my guild gets me 50g/day in repairs, access to free flasks and pots, as well as free gems and enchanting mats(these items we have to ask officers for). Fish feasts are provided by donations of individuals and occasionally bought mats from sold BoE's and patterns. We currently have ~90k in our GB and we do not sell any orbs for gold. We use DKP for our raiding. We use a honor system for repairs and flasks/pots. I only use guild repairs if I'm running raids within the guild. We have 2-3 people who are responsible for laying fish feasts, so I give all my extra fish mats from dailies to those people.

I love our system, it works for us. It is not for every guild and this is the first guild I've ever had provide any raiding materials or repairs since I've played WoW. We raid 4-5 days a week generally. We did institute one new rule towards the end of ToC that I don't really like, but it is a means to help generate extra gold for us. That is all BoE's that drop we require DKP + 1k gold to obtain.

Gold is pretty easy to come by in WoW, doing 30 mins worth of dailies can easily net you 100g or more. I know some people have multiple alts or are short on time or just hate the grind of dailies. But the way I see it is, raiding is expensive. You need gold to be viable to the raid. If I logged on today and my GM took away all the perks I get, I'd still have no issue being ready to go. I still bring my own buff foods, flasks and pots and I still have plenty of gold for repairs. That's just my own little personal blurb there.

To conclude, we use this method to encourage people to show up and be prepared, if they do that enough they get rewarded for their efforts. Again, this may not work for every guild but it does for ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Xianth View Post
    Not sure how you can only have a 120g repair bills per player for your worst month.

Even over a week in top progression time (or for example, back when we did firefighter) we can spend well over 300g each on repairs and my guild only raids 3 nights a week.
    Our guild averaged about 25 wipes per new event we eventually downed. After getting the event once, we never really regressed. So most of the events were on farm.

Obviously, if you raid more, then you will have considerably higher costs. The guide I put up was not for that of an end game guild, since it is likely that you will have your gbank policies set, given you are well ahead of my guild. That is why I posted at the very beginning that we are not an end game guild. 4/5 TotGC, our best attempt was Anub at 22%. Granted, we havent been here that long, but you get the idea.

I would not presume to be good enough to tell end game guilds how to run their guild. We are a progression guild made up of people in their 20/30's who have careers and families. As such, we dont raid more than 2 nights a week with 25 man.

I will close this thread if it turns to "we can do this..." "well we can do this..." again. That is a topic for elsewhere.

We bank any and all patterns, boe's, and mats that wouldn't be put to immidiate use by the raiders. Money is slow at the start of new content, but we tend to have large stores of cash and mats at the end of a tier of content (thus we're able to fund a lot of progression repair bills at the start of a new raid).

I have no experience funding a gbank otherwise. Taxing and/or asking for donations never worked out well, and always seemed to spark drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Unger View Post
    Our guild averaged about 25 wipes per new event we eventually downed. After getting the event once, we never really regressed. So most of the events were on farm.

Obviously, if you raid more, then you will have considerably higher costs. The guide I put up was not for that of an end game guild, since it is likely that you will have your gbank policies set, given you are well ahead of my guild. That is why I posted at the very beginning that we are not an end game guild. 4/5 TotGC, our best attempt was Anub at 22%. Granted, we havent been here that long, but you get the idea.

I would not presume to be good enough to tell end game guilds how to run their guild. We are a progression guild made up of people in their 20/30's who have careers and families. As such, we dont raid more than 2 nights a week with 25 man.

Well, my point wasn't anything to do with your progress or your guild - your numbers must be wrong somewhere, even in one night of progress you can do well over a full repair of wipes (10) and everyone is going to have at least 80g of repairs from that.

I am in a 10 man guild, we are all in our mid 20s, we have jobs and families and we raid 6-9 hours a week (depending if it's progress time) yet from my experience repair costs are much, much greater than what you stipulated in your original post
    Xíanth <Valkyria>

+ Reply to Thread