+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A Christmas Marmot -- Santa-liena & Santa-helm & Defro'd Frodo!

WIIIIIIIIIIN Cider WIN!!

Tankspot Moderator
    Twitter: Follow me on Twitter! @Krenian

"Damnit!" - Jack Bauer, 24

Absolutely awesome

A very merry christmas wish to all tankspot members.

I get the joy of working both the 24th and 25th, so it's Safeway to the rescue for dinner, lol. I expect to do a lot of lurking here while at work
    Dps is relaxation
    Healing is challenging
    Tanking is an honor and privilege
    always remember those who keep you alive and enjoying the game

Fantastic . Merry Christmas all!
    The Raid - A feature length documentary following the lives of a group of virtual raiders.

Hey Aliena,

Awesome vid, and great to see cider back in action. I've been lurking around tankspot for a while, and it's been really great to see the site really take off in 2009.

I do wonder however, after your tanks found out you are incredibly hot (I can't believe no-one have commented on that yet..), do they ever criticize you for causing wipes, or do they make up excuses as: "Uh, thats my fault, i was out of range/didn't blow my cooldown/got crit/etc"

Much respect as to your points on healing, for me, when grabbing priests for healers, it is mostly because i know they can do everything. They might not have the raw power of druids or pallies, but I think that priests can hold their own because of their versatility. Keeping serendipity stacked and reacting to the situation with guardian spirit, greater heal or prayer of healing, thats just pure win in my book.

I wish both you, Lore and Cider a merry christmas.
    I am the spearhead. I am relentless. I am the last line of defense. I am a Warrior.

YAY ciderhelm , Tankspot pwns , you know that picture could be showing ciderhelm as the little marmot, lore as the paladin (if he gets a haircut ^^) and aliena as the Lady of the manor . and i wish you all who might see this reply a very merry christmas and a happy new year!
    Given an infinite universe and infinite time, all things will happen. That means that every event is inevitable, including those that are impossible.

My mother-in-law takes in exchange students and it's kind of cool to talk to them about what's different. Last year she happened to have a German girl, so I've had some of the same perspective as you.

/lives in Ontario
    //Mother-in-law tries to incorporate some of the students' traditions so they don't get as homesick

Geese?

This is America, Goose sits behind Maveric!<wink>

p.s. Hopefully someone gets that.

To answer Aliena's query on how our family celebrates Christmas, we are Italian-Americans (I am not but my entire husband's family is...I am Irish and Scottish, so my holiday traditions involve alcohol...wait, so do my Italian in-laws...no wonder I married him!)

In honor of my huband's aunt, I will make straticella soup for Christmas eve dinner (it is an Italian egg-drop soup) which is his family's tradition. We will also fry up some talipia or salmon and of course have lots of (some Italian) cookies (wine cookies, pizelles, potica, Russian tea cookies, and of course various forms of chocolate cookies.) We also open some presents on Christmas Eve and attend mass. For Christmas morning, I will make Panettone french toast casserole and very, very strong coffee (we do have a 4 year old.) Our family also prepares a ham using our own homemade glaze. We will be using a ginger-pear glaze this year. My family tradition consists of surprising someone with a 10K piece puzzle or the infamous Booger Baby (my attempt as a 9 year old to make a Cabbage Patch Kid...it has now been re-gifted for the last 29 years with some new updates added on over the years.) No one leaves until the puzzle is finished and whoever gets the Booger Baby immediately begins plotting on who will receive it next year. Santa has nothing on us when it comes to making a list of who as been naughty. I have the Booger Baby this year...Merry Christmas, one and all!
    When you don't have a mouth, no one can hear you scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaak View Post
    Geese?

This is America, Goose sits behind Maveric!<wink>

p.s. Hopefully someone gets that.
    Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
    When you don't have a mouth, no one can hear you scream.

Quote Originally Posted by Titangrip View Post
    Damn, donors only.
    Didn't you say WTB?

I want to see how lore tries to 1 up her this time.

We pretty much have the same traditions 'round here (presents on Christmas Eve, some big bird for dinner, that sorta thing), but we also eat "bejgli" (poppy seed rolls). Yum! Also, it's Baby Jesus who brings the presents, Santa's been here on the 6th already

Keep up the good work, and Merry Christmas!

~Holdfing the Insane

OMG! IS NOT A ROBOT!! LOL!

Merry Christmas and great work!!

Merry Christmas everyone! Greatest time of the year ^-^. My jaw dropped as soon sall Santahelm Great to see guest on the show woot

My familys tradition is to make Waffles and bacon mmm bacon no wait waffles still great christmas morning =D

My family goes to Germany to visit my cousins and parents ( I was born originally down there ) We usually have a goose and other things. PS: The candy is amazing! Your missing out on alot.

That was a nice try Cider. We all still know you are a robot!

Merry Christmas to all of the Tankspot Community!

Quote Originally Posted by Lakshata View Post
    I want to see how lore tries to 1 up her this time.

Lore is just out of luck this time.. Aliena has that totally cute (ie hot) Santa suit and Cider made a guest appearance.. best episode so far
    The info was also as usual helpful...

I tank but come the expansion there will be a new worgen priest healer in my guild. I have two incredibly attractive women helping me learn the class.. my wife who is a priest healer and one of the main healers for the guild we are in. And all of the cool guides and info Aliena has to offer

Quote Originally Posted by zaubade View Post
    Lore is just out of luck this time.. Aliena has that totally cute (ie hot) Santa suit and Cider made a guest appearance.. best episode so far
    The info was also as usual helpful...

I tank but come the expansion there will be a new worgen priest healer in my guild. I have two incredibly attractive women helping me learn the class.. my wife who is a priest healer and one of the main healers for the guild we are in. And all of the cool guides and info Aliena has to offer
    Oh priest healing is A LOT of fun, more fun than my shamans usual chainheal until desired effect is had. My priest is only level 73, but I LOVE healing as holy.

Edit - speaking of which my priest is on your realm xD

20,000g for the de-bearding of the one they call cider-claus!!!

Dead...or Alive!!!

Epic product placement Cider.
    Execute for show, tank for dough.

+ Reply to Thread