+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do you think of this build

What do you think of this build

So i was thinking of fixing some things with my TP's and since i am trying to raid more i would like to set up my character to MT the boss's so i thought that this would be a great build... Your thoughts?

Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

I have been playing around with different glyphs and i think putting the TP's to lower your shield wall, in association with the glyph of shield wall puts your cooldown at the same level as your trinkets. Also this keeps all the "standard" necessary tank tree points active and provides with a little more TPS with the damage i do with Impale. I didnt put two points into this as its a "chance" and im not really concerned with how much damage i do, just on if i can keep the attention of the boss and mitigate / avoid as much damage as possible...

Cleetis

It's kinda random. I rock this personally.

Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

imp sunder and focused rage aren't really needed since getting hit once practically fills up your rage bar.

True Knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
    Agg's tanking guide

I only see one big problem, Incite is useless and Improved Revenge isn't going to help all that much because it only increases base damage. With those 4 removed points get Deep Wounds, it is a much better investment.

Deep wounds is the reason you go down the arms tree so why would you ever skip that and while I'm criticizing (in a good way I hope) why put points in Iron Will and Puncture? Just look at the Impale or Survival specs out there and choose one that suits the boss your fighting (or maybe the dps and threat).

Or (if you choose to) you can go double prot with a spec that specializes in threat and adds and another that is full survival.

+ Reply to Thread