+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior Fury Questions (geming, talents, rotation) HELPPPPPP :)

Warrior Fury Questions (geming, talents, rotation) HELPPPPPP :)

Hey guys, this is my first post , i kinda need help with my warrior fury spec, can somebody please let me know whats wrong with my gear gems, and what should i add/remove, and are my fury talents well picked? what rotation should i use for better DPS?

The most important thing is i need to know what gems should i change/add and i know i need to get more expertise.

Thanks in advanced Feel free to link me some warrior topics aswell.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...Tiras&n=Obeisk
    Last edited by Obeisk; 12-21-2009 at 03:18 AM.

It would be helpful if you'd link your armory so we can have a look at your gear and spec.

I would start by reading and watching thegreatme's fury dps guide here on tankspot : then come back if you still have questions.

It would be helpful if you'd link your armory so we can have a look at your gear and spec.

I would start by reading and watching thegreatme's fury dps guide here on tankspot then come back if you still have questions.

*edit* sorry for the double post.

OMFG im so sorry i forgot:

here it is:

The World of Warcraft Armory

soz :P

anybody please help?

*soz for double post*

After looking your character up on the Character Auditors, it came back with the following problems: upgradable enchants, misenchanted items, unenchanted items, missing crafted socket, and Low Hit Rating.

So I would check out Be.Imba.hu and WoW-Heroes.com to see where you're lacking in the enchants and gems. The major issue that I see is the Low Hit Rating. Anyone doing any heroics/raids needs to have no less than an 8% in the HR department (That's about 250 points of HR total to reach the 8% mark).

Keep your HR at or above 8% and you'll see a major improvement on your DPS since you'll actually be landing melee hits a lot more.
    "Incoming Fire has the right of way"
    -Murphy's 18th Law of Combat

Can you give me example of somebody's armory who is actually pro xD?

And i upgraded my armor please check my armory again and tell me what else i need to add and i changed some gems

You need more expertise and you can lose hit rating (you only need 5% with 3/3 precision). I saw a hit rating enchant, so change that out.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

Hey, i upgraded my gear now and got a one more Tyrannical Beheader, can anybody take a minute and check what else i have to add/remove?

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread