+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To low on Stamina what to exchange for it?

To low on Stamina what to exchange for it?

Hya, I noticed myself I can't get myself up on my Stamina, I know there those shiny trinkets with +170sta (wich I have for both slots) but I loose way to much avoidance but then there is the discussion about avoidance vs stamina and such.

Any ideas?

Should I really put in both +170 sta instead of my current ones?

Maybe I should regem?

The World of Warcraft Armory

btw: blood is my tanking spec, oddly the armory shows unholy with my tanking gear atm dunno why though~

One very easy thing you can do is switch out every single gem for stamina unless the socket bonus is 9 stamina or higher. You can change the shoulder enchant to the pvp one, your chest enchant to 275 health, glove enchant to 18 stamina and leg enchant to 55 one.

The brewfest trinkets are definitely better than what you have, 99% of fights in wow favor EH over avoidance. That being said though, keep your current trinkets for the few avoidance bosses like Saurfang and Gunship Captain.

As 'krc' stated, you're far enough over def cap to replace some of those gems for more Epic Stam gems, you're trinkets may be holding you back aswell..
    Agro Magnet

No stamina trinkets and some dodgy gemming.

(Seriously, making a post complaining about being low on stamina when you have a strength gem and two avoidance trinkets equipped.)

Some decent stamina trinkets should give you well over 3k extra health, some changes in gemming would allow for another 1k. (You should never go for red gems - purple gems should work better.)
    Put a proper tanking leg armor on your leg slot.
    Enchanting for health would give a nice boost as well.

If all those changes drop you to under the defense minimum, change your weapon enchant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal
    ...there is no true progression for a casual anymore, just hand outs.

Quote Originally Posted by krc View Post
    One very easy thing you can do is switch out every single gem for stamina unless the socket bonus is 9 stamina or higher. You can change the shoulder enchant to the pvp one, your chest enchant to 275 health, glove enchant to 18 stamina and leg enchant to 55 one.

The brewfest trinkets are definitely better than what you have, 99% of fights in wow favor EH over avoidance. That being said though, keep your current trinkets for the few avoidance bosses like Saurfang and Gunship Captain.
    thankies~ Ill try that then out.
    Didn't even notice I still had the old enchant on my legs :/

one thing I noticed, I need the expertise to be soft-capped, so I don't think exchanging those would be a good idea or?

Quote Originally Posted by Martie View Post
    No stamina trinkets and some dodgy gemming.

(Seriously, making a post complaining about being low on stamina when you have a strength gem and two avoidance trinkets equipped.)

Some decent stamina trinkets should give you well over 3k extra health, some changes in gemming would allow for another 1k. (You should never go for red gems - purple gems should work better.)
    Put a proper tanking leg armor on your leg slot.
    Enchanting for health would give a nice boost as well.

If all those changes drop you to under the defense minimum, change your weapon enchant
    I'm not complaining, I said I find myself hard to get over a certain amount of stamina, seeing lately every druid and paladin walking around with 50k self buffed I thought hmm 33k are a bit short.
    Last edited by Freeagent; 12-20-2009 at 03:29 AM.

Well there is actually no need to be soft capped in expertise, expertise is for threat, you should be only having threat problems if you are pressing the wrong buttons or aren't specced right.

Quote Originally Posted by krc View Post
    Well there is actually no need to be soft capped in expertise, expertise is for threat, you should be only having threat problems if you are pressing the wrong buttons or aren't specced right.
    hmm well threat isn't an issue for me at least outside icc inside its a bit low'ish (only 7k) thanks to less avoidance and thus less rune strikes

+ Reply to Thread