+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Protection Warrior - Ulduar 10 Ready?

Protection Warrior - Ulduar 10 Ready?

I was in Ulduar not to long ago, but I seemed to be taking alot of damage, so I am wondering: Is my gear ready for Ulduar 10?

The World of Warcraft Armory

It should be alright, the only thing by looking at your gear is that you seem to lack some EH (effective health) but you have a lot of avoidance (you got worse gear than me, but equal in dodge/parry). A few things I suggest you do though:

You got 100 defense rating too much over the cap. While defense isn't necessarily a bad stat after the cap, you're health is lacking and it's better to spend some time and energy on getting that up. For example enchanting your chest with +275 health and the shield with +18 stamina will help there. Also you could run TotC normal for the Black Heart (+126 stamina) and replace the Oxynia Talisman with that since parry is a worse stat than dodge. Also, try to level up Blacksmithing as fast as you can since two extra +30 stamina gems will help quite a bit.

But really, your gear is overall better than Naxx25 which is more than enough to tank Ulduar 10. Know that there are a lot of variables involved such as unlucky strings of avoidance, how good your healers are and how long a fight progresses to put extra strain on them so don't sweat too much.

Alright, Thanks.

I do have the brewfest trinket sitting in my bank aswell(170 stamina). So should I just use that instead of Onyxia's or should I go for The Black Heart?

The black heart is good, this may help you -> http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f97/6...ing-guide.html
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread