+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need gemming advice

Need gemming advice

The World of Warcraft Armory

Im currently tanking Heroics to get my T9, and Im sitting above Def cap.
    I have friends tellin me I need to gem parry an dodge, but looking for a JC to cut those gems just leads to ridicule and being labeled a fail tank.
    I need help on what to gem next. I havent read much on this site yet obviously, and if what Im asking has beren covered in a blog or other post, please link to it.

After looking at your armory I HIGHLY suggest you read this -> http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f97/6...ing-guide.html it will answer pretty much all of those questions and give you good tips to other things that you didn't ask about that will really help improve your character, including spec.
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

The shoulder enchant thing confuses me... I thought resiliance is ONLY set to PVP not instancing too

But the stamina is worth it. As needed avoidance/defense at the moment isn't really our outlook. The trade of defense/dodge for stamina is easily one any knowledgeable tank will take.

Which enchant is it lol Im trying to find it

In fact it doesnt seem to exist... im at the WG guy right now an no enchant
    NVM, found it
    But Im being told by a friend that runs a Naxx geared pally (well he did when naxx was big lol) that resil doesnt work in PVE at all the same way def doesnt work in PVE
    Last edited by buddahcjcc; 12-19-2009 at 01:16 AM.

he's sort of right, resil only works for crit chance, the reduced damage or any of that other stuff doesn't matter and it doesn't add any avoidance, if you are over 540 defense then resil has zero benefit added.

The real reason is because 30stam is awesome!
    [Today 09:38 AM] Reev: The older I get, the more I think those Greek philosophers were just annoying hipsters.
    Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

+ Reply to Thread