+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prot Warrior - What weapon to choose?

Prot Warrior - What weapon to choose?

So I am a fairly geared Prot warrior, and I am pondering whether to keep my Titanguard (lvl 232 -Ulduar), or get the new Falric's Wrist-Chopper from Halls of Reflection. The axe gives me -10 health, -0.88% hit, -0.04% less dodge, and -0.21% less parry. The rest of the losses were things I did not need anyways.

With the axe I get 1.83% block, and +10.3 block Value, and some more attack power for threat and added damage.

I have my current weapon enchanted with Blade ward, and want to have others comment on which I should pick before I make the switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostglaive View Post
    So I am a fairly geared Prot warrior, and I am pondering whether to keep my Titanguard (lvl 232 -Ulduar), or get the new Falric's Wrist-Chopper from Halls of Reflection. The axe gives me -10 health, -0.88% hit, -0.04% less dodge, and -0.21% less parry. The rest of the losses were things I did not need anyways.

With the axe I get 1.83% block, and +10.3 block Value, and some more attack power for threat and added damage.

I have my current weapon enchanted with Blade ward, and want to have others comment on which I should pick before I make the switch.
    Post Armory please. If you are an orc, you also get expertise with an axe.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Frostglaive There is my armory, I am undead and I know people usually say to go orc, but I merely go for the extra de-fear and I like undead.

Not trying to spam posts, but did you see my armory profile and are you able to answer the question?

Go with Titanguard.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Quote Originally Posted by Aggathon View Post
    Go with Titanguard.
    Any specific reason why? From what I see, block can help a tank out a lot, and there seems to be more block all together then the missing stats I lose.

Block sucks, unless you need it for an anub add tanking set, get extra HP and avoidance is going to help you more, I might even wager the hit would end up being more threat than the small dps increase from the weapon.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Alright, seems reasonable. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread