+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I am ready for 10 ICC

I am ready for 10 ICC

Hi all,

I just picked up a few major upgrades in toc 25 man last night. I am wondering if I am ready to tank 10 man icc. I feel like my health is a bit light.

I know you will comment on lack of cloak enchant and I just picked up sword, so I have not have time to pick up life leach on it yet.

You will also notice that I put 2 red expertise gems to remove any of my threat issue, so in theory that's 60 more stam I could pick up there plus another 30 stam if I can lvl mining to 450.

The World of Warcraft Armory

Any comments apeprciated.

-Atalon

Posts such as this belong in the Halp Section.

I'm sure it will be moved soon.

I would upgrade a few more items via triumph badges myself. I would complete my prof's (tho I'm a firm believe that if you don't have the time or resources to complete your prof's you shouldn't be raiding) I would also replace all gems but one with the epic stam ones, and use only one purple expertise/stam to activate my meta.

Your bracers need an enchant, hell you need new bracers period. I'd say there is a lot you can accomplish still that will greatly benefit your toon before going into ICC.

Be a Champion, not a hero.
    Drae

http://www.zetbit.com/sig-1454507.jpg

This post should be in the Halp! Forum.

That being said, it looks like your more or less ready, but I'd maybe make the gem changes you suggested to get a little extra health, since even on 10-man ICC there's a lot of incoming damage. You might also think of picking up the 232 T9 gloves, and then replacing your Bracers of the Herald with the crafted Saronite Swordbreakers if you can swing it.

From what I see everything looks good. Wow heroes shows your gear orange through ICC10. Good luck and have fun!

Thanks. I have the badges to buy Both the legs and the gloves tier 9, but I have been waiting on the trophies.....and waiting.

But, I see the relative difference to be small maybe 1-1.5k, without breaking the bank.

Thank you for your advice, I will post it in the right section next time.

Moved.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Hi Atalon:

A few things to consider:

Gem all epic gems (I hope your guild can pay for them, if not PVP and get honour, or gring HC's and get stonekeeper shards to buy honour from wintergrasp).

You may want the following:

+30 Stam gems in blue sockets.
    +10 Hit + 15 Stam gems in yellow sockets
    +10 Expertise + 15 stam gems in red sockets.

Stack as needed and for meta requirements. Aim for 26 expertise (softcap). And perhaps hit cap incase you miss a saurfang taunt.

Level Mining / BS to full or reroll Mining into JC. Buy some epic recipies and make yourself or get someone to make you the 245 tanking bracers.

Enchant your cloak with either Defense or Agility.

Look to buy a shield off the AH if guilds are still running 25man Uld you may get lucky.

Just a few pokes in the right direction

taking a look at http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f97/6...ing-guide.html may be beneficial.

I don't agree with Moonschwine in some of the things he says. Don't just automatically put green and purble gems in just any socket that matches the color, some socket bonuses are not worth going for.

Also the best cloak enchant is not defense or agi, it's 225 armor.

I also think if you are going to hit a yellow socket that defense/stam is a much better option.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

+ Reply to Thread