+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what do you guys think

what do you guys think

The World of Warcraft Armory

Hi guys take a look at me and tell me what you think any help as to what I should be doing to improve would be greatly appreciaced.

Icarus

Well, one quick gear tip would be to lose the Dodge Gem in favor of a stamina gem, and to swap out the +16 Defense for a +225 armor enchant on your cloak, since you don't need the defense all that badly. I would also suggest replacing that +10 Agility +15 Stam gem with a pure stam gem as well.

Talent wise you look pretty-good, and the glyphs seem fine, although it's definitely more of a threat setup than a survivability one.

Thank you for your help I have another question now I understood tanking to be all about the amount of treat you generate. So what is the differents between A theat bulid and a survive bulid ? Also will i be able to tank the high level raids with my current bulid ?

Icarus
    Last edited by Icarusexile; 12-18-2009 at 12:38 PM.

Threat builds are designed to generate as much threat (usually by generating as much damage) as possible.

A survival build on the other hand, gives a tank every possible talent to avoid or mitigate damage and have as many life-saving tools at her disposal as possible. These talents frequently come at the expense of some of that warrior's ability to generate threat.

Your current spec is a threat build and will serve you well in most current content. The biggest stumbling block you'll hit will be your health, which is definitely a bit on the low side for some raids such as ToC.

What sort of health pool should I be looking at achieving ?

Icarus

+ Reply to Thread