+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Khilbron's UI

Khilbron's UI

Khilbron UI Graphical Compilation

I Have decided to continue my compilation again. All Information has been completely updated, and the compilation is now being hosted on www.wowinterface.com

5 Man Party

WoWScrnShot_062810_163157.jpg

10 Man Raid

WoWScrnShot_062910_170423.jpg

25 Man Raid

WoWScrnShot_062910_233053.jpg

Primary Download

Installation instructions, and all applicable information regarding this compilation can be located on the download page over at wowinterface.

*All addons have been updated and tested to work with patch 3.3.3, I will update the download file once a week on Tuesday's during the weekly maintenance.

*I highly recommend that anyone using this compilation, or any compilation use the Curse Updater, WowMatrix Updater, MMO Ui Minion, or any trusted client to ensure that their addons stay up to date.

Please note that all all responses to this thread prior to 05/04/2010 are dated, and do not pertain to the original post anymore.

Please comment on the compilation, suggestions and compliments are both welcome

Last edited by Khilbron; 06-30-2010 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Added request for comments

Made some slight Addon changes.
    • Removed Recount and added Skada
    • Removed Chinchilla and added pMapminimap
    • Enabeled DBM to report mechanics for 5man Heroic encounters
    Addon Package is now saved in a .zip format to allow for easier extraction.

Hey mate, nice ui. Any reason why the profiles aren't showing up ingame for me? all folders are set up correctly :\
    thanks.
    kirrie

It could be a folder was missed in the rename, or it could be that they never backed up properly, sorry for the late response, ive been in the process of moving, I will load it on a spare computer and test it out later to see.

After several tests I have not been able to replicate the issue you described, each time i load the files onto a seperate system the profiles appear properly

Updated Screenshot to reflect the most recent changes.
    New Download posted to filefront as well.
    Updated Profiles to use Default

Somehow the Pic got lost when the forums were updated, replaced picture.

What is the name of the addon on the left side that shows the percentage the clock and the timer bars?

It is Deus Vox Encounters. Also as a note, I have stopped updating my compilation, and for those who still wish to download it, the folders are renamed incorrectly. I noticed this when setting it up on a friends system. I have switched over to Boda's UI, and am currently really enjoying it.

Please Ignore all replies to this thread above this post. I have once again uploaded my UI Compilation for the Tankspot.com community to download.

Added alternative download link until the wowinterface compilation is approved

Almost immediately after posting an alternative download link, the compilation was approved on www.wowinterface.com, so I have removed the alternative link

Quote Originally Posted by Volador View Post
    Thanks for the update!
    My pleasure

After several responses to the UI on wowinterface, I have started work on 1680x1050 resolution compatibility. Please keep an eye on this thread for updated information as it will be available tonight, or tomorrow afternoon.

The package on wowinterface now contains support for 1920x1080 and 1680x1050 resolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Khilbron View Post
    The package on wowinterface now contains support for 1920x1080 and 1680x1050 resolutions.
    Me love you long time! I didn't wanna ask for it, but I was hoping for that. I was recreating it myself, but the KGPanels were giving me trouble.

is there a way to remove the party frames on the top left of the screen and just use grid?

Quote Originally Posted by Evic View Post
    is there a way to remove the party frames on the top left of the screen and just use grid?
    Yes, but you need to edit the .lua code for oUF_Caellian. Its a minimalistic unitframe and can only be modified through the source code.

Hey mate, I really love the UI, looks awesome, but I've got a small problem.. Whenever I start WoW and enter my account info, I get this message: "'there was a problem logging in with this account you may not have a world of warcraft game attached to your account or you may be logging into a region different from the one you created the account in" - What should I do ? My realmlist is still set to EU.
    Thanks in advance.

+ Reply to Thread