+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paladin Librams

Paladin Librams

Hello all...gearing up my paladins for heroics and raids, and i have a question on librams..i'm not if i should buy the Libram of Sacred Shield or the Libram of Defiance. Thanks for you help...here's my armory:

The World of Warcraft Armory

and im working on getting the cloak from HoR, the mace from FoS and the chest from PoS...rings are my next to buy things from badges.

Thanks!

Sacred Shield is nice for threat or for a block set, but generally I'd say Defiance. 200 dodge rating is a lot, and it stays up pretty much permanently.

Get all of them. Valiance is good for threat. Sacred shield for heroics and low-range damage(like raid trash and heroics), Defiance is good for bosses, and the new one is "Defiance with worse ramp-up time and a little more avoidance"

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Get all of them. Valiance is good for threat. Sacred shield for heroics and low-range damage(like raid trash and heroics), Defiance is good for bosses, and the new one is "Defiance with worse ramp-up time and a little more avoidance"
    Well, spending emblems on various librams is good if you have emblems to spare - if you're still gearing up however, I'd recommend getting Defiance and sticking to it for the time being until you've exhausted the rest of your emblem upgrades.

I wonder if the Librum that adds 450 shield block isnt better way to go? I keep it up almost constantly so I wonder what is better 450 shield block or 200 dodge. ( for a prot palli) Toon - Kasele

Quote Originally Posted by studentbair View Post
    I wonder if the Librum that adds 450 shield block isnt better way to go? I keep it up almost constantly so I wonder what is better 450 shield block or 200 dodge. ( for a prot palli) Toon - Kasele
    For boss tanking? 200 dodge.

I run with valiance. Although it's intended to be a ret paladin's libram, it's great for prot paladins, both for threat (it's a lot of extra AP -> Spell Power), as well as a slight boost to Shield Block Value (about 110 SBV with BoSanct?). Like the Defiance libram, it has good uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by Insahnity View Post
    I run with valiance. Although it's intended to be a ret paladin's libram, it's great for prot paladins, both for threat (it's a lot of extra AP -> Spell Power), as well as a slight boost to Shield Block Value (about 110 SBV with BoSanct?). Like the Defiance libram, it has good uptime.
    200 strength gets upped by kings and talents to 225 strength (or a little more, since I'm unsure of the exact stacking method, I'll assume the lower one.)
    That gets translated to 112.5 block value, which gets upped by redoubt to 146.25.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahmal
    ...there is no true progression for a casual anymore, just hand outs.

+ Reply to Thread