+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Which piece of gear have you had the longest?

My damn Saronite Swordbreakers and my Heart of Iron

My Elemental Focus Stone from Auriaya on ulduar. I haven't been able to get rid of it since it's so much hit xD

True Knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
    Agg's tanking guide

Bracers of the Herald, Old Kingdom was my first heroic, 5 or 6 days after WotLK came out.

Royal Crest of Lordaeron, This shield for almost as long.

Totem of Forest Growth - Item - World of Warcraft

Replacing it as soon as I get 10 more Emblems of Frost. But I've had that about a year now.

Seized Beauty - Item - World of Warcraft is a close second, from my first kill of Anub'Rekhan as a healer.

...actually, Titanium Spellshock Ring - Item - World of Warcraft is my oldest piece of gear. But it's been relegated to my Elemental offset, finally.

Armorplated Combat Shotgun. ilvl200. Gem slot gives it more stam available of any ranged weapon so despite having other stuff available, I can't bring myself to dump it.

And Titanguard. Once we did XT Hardmode once and the mace didn't drop, no one wanted to do it again(or Ulduar, for that matter) and there was nothing since that I could get my hands on. Alot of sidegrades and equal items. I random Pugged heroic HoR last night and the axe dropped from the first boss. I'm not an orc so....meh.

Done ICC 10 man once through and Marrowgar didn't drop his mace. Jerk.
    your hat may be nice, but I have the little white tank top that says Legendary right across my boobs. I win. (or more correctly, H wins)

Kill heroic anub 10 man and get his sword.

I am still using the boots from normal mode twin valk.

omagawd i want that sword.....

True Knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
    Agg's tanking guide

On my main (tank) set, nothing that i can recall is too terribly old; however, I had a nax10 cape on my dps gearset since my very first nax run. Over a year of that hideous thing and i finally ditched it for a ICC5man (non-heroic, lol) cloak yesterday.

See and here i was thinking it would be people talking about having their t1 gear in their bank((I still have 3 pieces of prophecy on my priest)) but I cant say as I've had to much trouble replacing gear on my characters. I think that the titanguard((first day Uld was out)) might be the single oldest piece of gear i have, but i use other weapons in other spots sometimes as well so its not troubling to me

My Armbands of the Nether Lord (heroic)

From our Lord Jarraxus heroic firstkill.

i still have the JC crab! Had it for like more than a year :P

Platinum Mesh Cloak and my 10m maly shield ( that i finally replaced today with neverending winter!)

Still got some pre-bc gear 5/8 T2 etc and thunderfury in the bank. still <3 it

+ Reply to Thread