+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Which piece of gear have you had the longest?

My gear is so ancient i'm sure some were actually carved my the aztecs! must start raiding again soon!!

The oldest piece of gear that I'm wearing I think are the 232 T9 shoulders, followed by the 9.5 chest.

The oldest thing in my inventory, aside from perhaps my hearthstone, is a stack of restorative potions that you get from a quest in the Badlands around level 40 I think. They've been sitting in my inventory for about 4 years now.

For me its the Lovely Black Dress - Item - World of Warcraft that has been floating around on various toons for the last 4 or 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Theotherone View Post
    My Naxx Cloak - Cloak of the Shadowed Sun; I've had it, no lie, since my first full clear of Naxx 25 - the achievement is from 6/6/09.
    ^^THIS! Me too. I love armor so sue me.

I used the Malygos key quest reward Tanking neck all the way till roughly a month ago when the 245 one dropped off Twins.

Probably a year.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

Darkmoon Card: Greatness (Twins hate our melee, only one trinket ever)

Cloak of The Shadowed Sun. should be placing it soon with the 264 emblem one though.

Saronite Plated Legguards for me, think those dropped for me on our 2nd Kologarn kill.

Lifegiving Gem ) I used till till the 2nd nerf

Replaced my Auriya (known, for no good reason, to my raid community as the Maiden of Biscuits) cloak yesterday, as Lord Jaraxus' one does not exist. I first got that in July

I won Titanguard in the first or second reset of Ulduar, replaced about 3 weeks ago with heroic Ardent Guard. Incidentally, we've had dual drops of Ardent Guard and Blood and Glory since then. Two of those weeks were in fact triple drops, with the shield. I've had Titanguard since April, according to my DKP list.

Replaced Sand-Worn band, the first 213 item I ever won, with Anub-25's ring, 8 months later. Anub's ring was replaced with the 10-man heroic one a few weeks later.

I still use Defender's Code occasionally, on the basis that stamina trinkets are boring. Mostly for giggles and only when I forget to put a DMC:G on instead.

My Mage still has the epic pink dress of extreme doom in his bank. First epic item I ever saw drop. In fact, he has the other epic pink dress of absolute doom in there too
    Last edited by proudmoore; 12-18-2009 at 11:10 AM.

Oldest item that I still use once in a while would be BlackHeart. I got it my first run in ToC 5. LOL Oldest that I have in my bank is probably my Frost resist gear I crafted for Hydross. >< Oh wait I still have that pocketwatch that makes you run fast for a few secs too.

If we're counting banked items, I still have my first epic ever, Sul'thraze the Lasher, that I got just as I switched to Prot back at level 50, so I never really used it.

I just replaced Mirror of Truth this week, and it was the first Heroic Badge reward I bought after dinging 80.

Shield Wall of the Breaker and Platinum Mesh Cloak ..I agree on moar sheeld dropz!

monarch crab since 75 was the Best stamina trinket for the longest time
    I am actually older then your jesus i wish i could of known him....but i missed it. Godrick True Blood

As a druid, my tanking idol.. got it off one of the first Vesax kills and it may be a long time still until I ug it =/

longest item in my bank is probably my tier 5 disco shoulders?
    I am actually older then your jesus i wish i could of known him....but i missed it. Godrick True Blood

Je'tze's Bell. Sif and Yogg would not cooperate. Gonna be replaced soon w/ Frost Badge Trinket.

Platinum Mesh Cloak, like many others have said. We never saw the Jaraxxus cloak drop, or the one from XT. We've also never seen a Scarab drop from ToC 25, only had one Heart of Iron and zero Yoggy-10 trinkets.

But hey, I get my new cloak tomorrow.
    Last edited by Stymie; 12-18-2009 at 01:32 PM.
    "Sometimes attaining the deepest familiarity with a question is our best substitute for actually having the answer." -- Brian Greene.

+ Reply to Thread