+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Parry Haste

Does anyone have any concrete answers as to which bosses do *in fact* have parry haste turned on?

I've been looking at a number of places to find this answer and while I understand the difficulty of determining this per boss, it seems like something that the tanking community should find extremely useful for each person's approach to it.

If someone could link where they have found the theorycraft for this great, or even a short list of 12 ICC bosses with "Parry Haste On/Off" would be even better.

Bump!

I have been laughed at on many occasions for gemming expertise/stam in a red slot as opposed to dodge/stam. I am sitting at 25% dodge, 20% parry and 18% block and feel that the expertise would help me more than avoidance. I never even thought about parry haste, I just was hoping to squeeze out more threat by landing more hits.
    Hynch - Dwarf Warrior

So far in ICC they all do iirc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Damn old people, screwin' with my grind.
    Mists of Pandaria Protection Warrior Spreadsheet
    Warlords of Draenor One Minute Field Guides

All bosses in ICC but Deathwhisper and Sindragosa have parry haste turned OFF, so parry haste is not an issue for most encounters there:

Comprehensive List of Parry Haste Enabled Bosses - Maintankadin

At least for current content, expertise will still only be a threat stat, though it does have really nice theoretical survivability gains if parry haste was on those bosses.

Indeed, sindy and dw (and only the former really matters) are the only parry hasters in ICC. Although i'm still not thrilled about the abysmally low levels of expertise on tanking gear. Someone plz tell Valithria she needs to drop my boots asap.

Yep, it sucks. I have actually been going with the idea of going for the badge chest for both the high armor and expertise. I feel weird trading so much avoidance for expertise, but I would like to stay near the dodge softcap.

+ Reply to Thread