+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Im so squishy!!!!!

Im so squishy!!!!!

Hi,
    Just wanted to ask, can anybody figure out why i am so squishy, i get 35.0k unbuffed with 25% dodge and 20% parry and i still drop like a fly. My def is sitting at 2 over cap.
    Here is my amory link. The World of Warcraft Armory
    I just seem terrible compard to warriors, pallys and druids. I would love any help thanks!
    Please dont say anything about not having leveled my proffs, tbh im not interested in what you have to say. I know it would help me in the long run, but it;s not the reason i drop quickly.

Your gear seems mostly right. Non-epic gems is not really affordable past T8 btw, they're cheap enough anyone can have those in short time.
    You have much more parry than dodge, you may want to shift some to improve your avoidance.

Are you using your cooldowns correctly? As a DK, you have plenty and they seem to need those proactively.

Your spec needs some rework though.
    1) Improved Icy Touch. All tanks are expected to maximize their 20% slow debuff.
    2) Mark of blood. Mark of blood is a powerful cd and apparently it's also aoe giving it raid utility when your damage intake isn't troublesome. A blood dk will easily recover 1600 hp on every hit they take under mark of blood.

Remember: Blood dks are squishy. Their tanking is powerful because they have both a huge health pool and very fast heals that effectively come just as the hits land, thus masking that damage intake.

I'd also recommend maxing out your professions, enchanting your cloak with 225 armor and your gloves with 240 armor and picking up another trinket, glyph of indominability is probably the easiest for you to get atm.

Oh and change that meta gem! Get 32stam+2%increased armor value. You'll need to put a red gem somewhere, probably 10dodge/15 stam gem in your legs to hit the +9 stam bonus.

I don't really know much about DKs, but 16k armor seems kinda low, is the rest of what should be there covered by frost presence?
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

when you look at amorys for DK's you have to rember that first press is not counted agga, so I actully have 25k amour i think from memory.
    I think i do use most of my Cd's correctly. My "oh shit buttens :P"

Just to also let you know, about the epic gems, i know i should have them buy ive been farming tokens so i get no gems from tokesn and my honour goes to making me extra gold. epic gems on forstwolf arent that cheep. they are usually 230g +

That's what I figured, I just didn't know how much armor it accounted for.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

So just to clear things up, i need to start geming for dodge aswell?

no, not really. but for the new meta you will need a red gem to activate it. For that I recommend a 10dodge/15 stam gem.

+ Reply to Thread