+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Christmas-Tree'd-Marmot

Weekly Christmas-Tree'd-Marmot

These movies can be downloaded in high definition through our Donor Download Service. Click to learn more!

All remaining BlizzCon Murloc Marines are being awarded, so check your private message!

Merry Christmas, Lore! I love the tree
    To the One True King, You are my sword and my shield. I enter battle and I am not afraid; for I am not alone.

Lovely. :P

/agree, the dungeon finder is awesome for guys like me. Casuals, with almost no online time.
    The box said: "Requires Windows 98 or better.", so I installed Linux.

Bears with jet-packs!!!

So awesome

LOL This week's intro was absolutely fantastic Lore! I can't wait to see what Aliena comes up with though.

/agree new dungeon finder is awesome. And when Halls of Reflection comes up for me.. It's leave group, i really don't wanna run half of the new instances with pugs for the most part.

I really like your videos!

Only 3 tries to get the secret message!

Yea... the new dungeon finder is pretty good. Only irritating thing is getting Oculas four times in a row. Yea, bears with jet packs is pure awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Eoika View Post
    Only 3 tries to get the secret message!
    /grumble

Speaking of not being able to stack classes on ten mans, last night when getting the groups together the gm stacked all the casters for his group for the Fanatics in the Lady Deathwhisper fight while we got all the melee classes in the second group, lol.

"They're big and scary and will eat your face..."

10/10, two thumbs up, five stars. I believe the simple word 'awesome' sums this video up nicely.

Here ya go lore. Your Favorite, Bears with Jetpacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJnBh235GIA

At least the intro to the video shows us how Lore's hair got that way.

Yeah, bears with jetpacks are so cool
    CowPow!!!

I love going bear form with jet-packs.. hilarious, my whole raid was laughing on vent

Poor Raien...

I pretty much have been saving the new instances for running with guildies / friends. I have mixed feelings about the new lfg. For the most part I love the instant queues on my Tankadin, I am running into more and more dps who will run ahead of me and try to pull the next group which really irks me. I pull fast as it is, 15-18min max heroics, so there is no need to run ahead. Case in point today a rogue ran ahead of me in the gauntlet on CoS. I let him faceplant because the healer drew agro trying to heal him. I am running into this more and more when running with "geared" players. My warrior is still in the process of gearing so I run into lesser geared players who actually seem to wait more. Not sure if it's a geared person difference or a perception difference, but I see this a lot more on my tankadin.

For my pure dps alts, I loathe the queue. 15 minutes waits to get a group and then as of recently longer wait time as plate wearers are queuing as tank with no gear hoping someone else with dual spec will tank. It gets really annoying when I am trying to farm badges for my warlock.

We have lost more people from messing around pre-pull with jet packs than any of the boss encounters so many people falling off the edge lulz

Been gone awhile, and i feel left out of the inside joke most probably know... what about the youtube video getting taken down, and what "naughty german engineering" hmmmm. I think after i spend hours redownloading patches and starting to play again things will interesting for awhile(after leaving 9 months ago). Warriors I know got a few things done when i read the patch just before I stopped playing(to do with rage gen while dodging and parrying) dunno whats changed other than that. Anyone want to PM me a list of new things since then off the top of your head. Would be most welcomed.

+ Reply to Thread