+ Reply to Thread

Thread: human warrior trinkets

human warrior trinkets

hey im a human warrior and i stack ArP for PvP arenas.. As of now i use Grim toll and Banner of Victory as my 2 trinkets. I was wondering if i should replace either of the trinkets with the Battlemaster ones for arena? In general what are the good trinket combos for PvP for human warrior that stack ArP?

thanks

anyone??

PvP trinket maybe? Even if it now shares a 45 sec int. cooldown with your racial, that's still an extra trinket even if you can't use them back to back.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Definitely go Grim Toll + Battle Masters -- you want the 256 AP trinket. The best PVP setups for a human warrior are a combination of any of the three: ArPen trinket, Battle Master's (always 256 AP), and Death's Verdict (DMC: Greatness 90 STR version if you have bad luck or cannot get DV).
    "Sometimes attaining the deepest familiarity with a question is our best substitute for actually having the answer." -- Brian Greene.

I use grim toll + WG resil/on use AP trinket. I have it macro'd to bladestorm (along with sweeping strikes). Sometimes I swap it out for the battlemaster's trinket but since i wear 5 pieces of pve gear for ArP the extra resil helps. 750AP on use is pretty sweet as well - fear+bladestorm wins most of my games.

thanks guys grim toll + battlemaster 256 ap is my goal for now

+ Reply to Thread