+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Low HP compared to other tanks

Low HP compared to other tanks

I am just curious as to why my HP seems to be so low compared to other tanks. It seems my gear is equal to others but for some odd reason i cant get my HP up near the 38k unbuffed mark any help? or is it not needed for the new material released with patch 3.3?

here is my armory

The World of Warcraft Armory

just a guess, but I'd say a big chunk of that is because you don't have another stam trinket. YOu've got a couple def enchants instead of stam, but that's not that crucial and wouldn't make that big a difference. But the glyph instead fo heart of iron or juggernaut's is a big deal.

Who are the other tanks? Stam converts to health at different rates for different classes.

No second stam trinket, defense to chest instead of 275 health and a rare strength gem in your shoulders also contribute to your low health.

Btw, fix your spec. No Armored to the Teeth or Gag Order? Very naughty indeed.

I am in the process of loosing a couple of things and gaining those two talents... the more research i have done the more i understand why...

i was comparing myself to other warriors on my server and on here.

I needed a red gem to get my META... what should i replace the STR gem with? Is there an expertise red gem?

also where do i get those other STA trinkets?

You can put a purple gem in (counts as both red and blue). There is a Stam/Expertise Purple gem which would work well for you.

25 man ulduar for one stam trinket (Heart of Iron) Toc10/25 for Satrina's Scarab or save your frosty badges for the badge stam trinket.

+ Reply to Thread