+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Halp survivability issues(warrior vs 2 pallies)

Halp survivability issues(warrior vs 2 pallies)

Good evening ladies and gents

Its been Happening since Toc 10/25 and now in ICC.

I run with 2 pally tanks, and our healers have begun making it known im harder to heal then the pally tanks. This is further shown in my higher death ratio on boss fights and even trash. i blow last stand and enraged regen when my health takes a sudden plunge. and shield wall when i can on expected damage spikes, and shield block on others. Will have a web logs posted asap. We are all in similar gear lvls with exception of a few pieces. Im trying to figure out what i can do, what is making me so much harder to heal, or if its on the healers end of things.
    Is my armory
    The World of Warcraft Armory

These are the armory's of the 2 tanks

Heres the nights logs

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/kced6m2k0k0nh4yq/
    Last edited by Jasontoric; 12-14-2009 at 10:42 PM.

As expected with looking at stats you are taking the least amount of damage.

The 2 pally's had 5 triggers of Ardent defender and on two occassions that was on and around the time you died. So while the pallys may have died after you the raid was already in trouble and I am guessing alot of heals were diverted onto them.

To try and put things in balance because it looks like you changed tanks around take saberlash as a sort of standard across all the fights World of Logs - Real Time Raid Analysis

Average hit
    Fulcrum 16683.6
    Ultimatehobo 16771.0
    vow 19526.9

The other interesting thing to have a look at is the shields :=)

IMO get kileo as your healer whenever possible and have a talk to the healers about the value of shielding rather than reactive healing.
    ** Remember Warcraft players fail in directions you never thought possible.

thank you for the reply Uglybbtoo. anyone else have any other input on my current situation? Or tips on what else i can do on my end?

Had a bit more of a look at the logs they all go they same

Lets look at the 7min kill of lord marrowgar

Fulcrums healer logs:
    World of Logs - Real Time Raid Analysis

Vows healer logs:

Ultimatehobo healer logs:

You are recieving heals from faithed and chain heals from two shaman.
    Fulcrum is getting heals from faithed and kileo and shields from kileo and evaria. Vow is getting heals from faithed and colossus and shields from kileo and colossus.

Are you surprised you are dying??

Lots of healing issues ... cobia has shield he isn't using and the druid could chuck hots on you to help.
    ** Remember Warcraft players fail in directions you never thought possible.

Ultimate, if I were you, I'd try to grab a bit more armor. On my 25 Marrowgar kill last week, I was taking 15k average melee swings and 12k saberlashes. You can be taking significantly less damage. Are you using armor potions? Do you have enough Triumph Emblems to snag the Glyph of Indomitability?

Really, though, it sounds like a healer issue. And if they're saying that you're harder to heal than the pallies, show them the WoL. The pallies are taking as big or bigger hits than you are, and they're dying too, just being kept up by Ardent Defender slightly longer.

thanks all for the replys. ill me making a bunch of those armor pots to smooth things out, and ill try out that trinket since badges are so easy to get now but i was always under the assumption actual health trinkets were better do to the variety of damage, and armor only effects physical damage

Quote Originally Posted by Jasontoric View Post
    thanks all for the replys. ill me making a bunch of those armor pots to smooth things out, and ill try out that trinket since badges are so easy to get now but i was always under the assumption actual health trinkets were better do to the variety of damage, and armor only effects physical damage
    Right, but Marrowgar should only be hitting you for physical damage if you're staying out of the frost flame (and you should be).

+ Reply to Thread