+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Impale talent and my build. thoughts?

Impale talent and my build. thoughts?

How many of you use your TP's to get Impale...is it worth it? Here is my build, what do you guys think? any reccomendations?

The World of Warcraft Armory

As of right now the changes that i can see would be to get rid of Booming Voice (with a glyph commanding shout is at 6 min which is NICE), Improved Disciplines, Improved Defensive Stance. This free's up 5 TP's. I was going to definately pick up Gag Order. which leaves 3 TP's left... but didnt know if i should get improved charge or HS or Armored to the Teeth. Ive done some research and it seems AttT is better than Cruelty... what are you guys thoughts on my build?

Why would you remove improved defensive stance/disciplines?

Survival is key right now, and you removed survival talents for dps. You are a meat-shield, dps does not matter.

Armored to the teeth is better because as a tank you stack armor. Not filling that out is handicapping yourself.
    RNGesus - Saving you unreliably since BC.
    http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...ellvarsig3.jpg

Its not impale that you go for, its deep wounds. Here is a pretty common build The World of Warcraft Armory

DO NOT under any circumstance drop imp defensive stance. Just dont even think about it
    "Ive always wondered what we warriors say to make people attack harder, be healthier, or taunt mobs" -Orla

but i thought that most tank weapons are fast and have a lower weapon damage... so why would deep wounds be good to get? if your a meat shield wouldnt it make more sense to cap out shield specialization over deep wounds?

The long and skinny of it is extra threat. And thats what a deep wounds build is. Extra threat. Granted there are some fights where it would be better to be able to block a hit more often, but more often than not you'll be using your shield block cool down to worry about those moments.
    "Ive always wondered what we warriors say to make people attack harder, be healthier, or taunt mobs" -Orla

Wrong forum, read rules.

Moved.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread